获取新的中文话题更新 -

什么让你有归属感?

讨论问题

  1. 1.什么时候你觉得最像在家?有时又完全不在家?
    When do you feel most at home - and when not at all?
  2. 2.当你离家很久时,你最想念家里的什么?
    What do you miss most from home when you're away for a longer time?
  3. 3.自从成年后,你对“家”的理解有什么变化?
    How has your understanding of "home" changed since you became an adult?
  4. 4.你有没有因为想家而提前结束旅行?
    Have you ever come back early from a trip because of homesickness?
  5. 5.哪些物品或仪式让你在任何地方都能感到家一样?
    What objects or rituals help you feel at home anywhere?
  6. 6.想家是弱点还是正常的人类情感?
    Is homesickness a sign of weakness or a normal human emotion?
  7. 7.当家人和朋友远离时,你怎么应对?
    How do you deal with it when family and friends are far away?
  8. 8.对你来说,“家”是什么意思 - 一个地方、一些人,还是情感?
    What does "home" mean to you - a place, people, or feelings?
  9. 9.你是否住在不同的地方,但从来没有真正感到在家?
    Have you lived in different places and still not felt truly at home anywhere?
  10. 10.你可以有多个“家”吗?还是只有一个?
    Can you have multiple "homes" or is there only one?

词汇

想家 (xiǎng jiā) - homesickness
想念 (xiàngniàn) - to miss
感到像家 (gǎndào xiàng jiā) - to feel at home
故乡 (gùxiāng) - homeland/home
家 (jiā) - home
熟悉感 (shúxī gǎn) - familiarity
安全感 (ānquán gǎn) - security/comfort
失根 (shīgēn) - uprooted
怀旧 (huái jiù) - nostalgic
渴望 (kěwàng) - longing

实用短语

有时候我会想念妈妈厨房的味道。

Sometimes I just miss the smell of my mother's kitchen.

自从我频繁搬家后,我就觉得自己不再在任何地方真正“在家”。

I don't feel really at home anywhere since I've moved so often.

想家总是在我最不期待的时候来临。

Homesickness always comes when I least expect it.

有些地方立即让我觉得熟悉,而其他地方则从未如此。

Some places feel familiar immediately, others never do.

很奇怪,有时我在我的故乡也会感到陌生。

It's strange that I feel foreign in my hometown sometimes.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。