获取新的中文话题更新 -

你小时候谁照顾过你?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你小时候除了自己的家人,还有谁照顾过你?
    Which people took care of you in your childhood outside of your own family?
  2. 2.除了父母以外,你还有哪些家人照顾过你?
    Which family members besides your own parents took care of you before?
  3. 3.你对幼儿园的记忆是好的还是坏的?
    Do you have good or bad memories of kindergarten?
  4. 4.你有保姆或托儿所吗?你曾经照顾过小孩吗?感觉如何?
    Did you have a babysitter or nanny? Or have you ever babysat small children? How was it?
  5. 5.你愿意在育儿方面花多少钱?什么是正常或可以的?
    How much money would you spend on childcare? What is normal or okay?
  6. 6.你知道在德国有法律权利获得托儿服务吗?
    Did you know that in Germany there is a legal right to childcare?
  7. 7.你知道有哪些类型的托儿服务吗?
    What types of childcare do you know?
  8. 8.对于你来说,从很小的年龄送孩子去托儿所容易还是困难?
    How easy or difficult would it be for you to give your child to childcare from a very young age?
  9. 9.你认为好的托儿服务对发展重要吗?为什么?
    Do you think good childcare is important for development? Why or why not?
  10. 10.你怎么看待孩子在幼儿园学到的东西?重要吗?
    What do you think about the things children learn in kindergarten? Are they important?

词汇

照顾 (zhàogù) - the care
幼儿园 (yòu'éryuán) - the kindergarten
保姆 (bǎomǔ) - the nanny
托儿所 (tuō'érsuǒ) - the babysitter
育儿 (yù'ér) - the upbringing
记忆 (jìyì) - the memory
金钱 (jīnqián) - the money
权利 (quánlì) - the claim

实用短语

我曾经是我祖父母照顾的。

I was taken care of by my grandparents.

我对幼儿园有美好的回忆。

I have beautiful memories of kindergarten.

我认为托儿服务非常重要。

I think that childcare is very important.

在德国,有很多不同类型的托儿服务。

In Germany, there are many different types of childcare.

把孩子交出去对我来说很困难。

It is difficult for me to hand over my child.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。