获取新的中文话题更新 -

你烦恼的习惯是什么?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你自己有什么让人烦恼的习惯?
    What annoying habit do you have yourself?
  2. 2.你的室友或家人有什么让你抓狂的行为?
    What do your roommates/family do that drives you crazy?
  3. 3.你会咬指甲或者点笔吗?
    Do you bite your nails or click pens?
  4. 4.有人大声咀嚼或发出嘴巴声时,你通常怎么做?
    What do you do when someone chews loudly or smacks their lips?
  5. 5.有哪个习惯你想戒掉,但总是没做到?
    Which habit do you want to break but can't manage to?
  6. 6.你生活中谁总是迟到?
    Who in your life is always unpunctual?
  7. 7.有哪些事情是你明知道让别人烦,但还是会继续做的?
    What do you constantly do even though you know it annoys others?
  8. 8.你对那些总是玩手机的人怎么反应?
    How do you react to people who are constantly on their phone?
  9. 9.听到别人不停地说“呃”和“嗯”让你烦吗?
    Does it annoy you when someone constantly says 'uh' and 'um'?
  10. 10.你在疫情期间养成了哪种烦人的习惯?
    Which annoying habit did you develop during Corona?

词汇

习惯 (xíguàn) - habit
令人烦恼 (lìng rén fánnǎo) - annoying
咀嚼 (jǔjué) - to chew
发声 (fāshēng) - to smack (eating)
戒掉 (jièdiào) - to break a habit
不断 (bùduàn) - constantly
点击 (diǎnjī) - to click
打断 (dǎduàn) - to interrupt
怪癖 (guàipǐ) - quirk/tic
让人抓狂 (ràng rén zhuākuáng) - to drive crazy

实用短语

我知道这很烦,但我就是停不下来!

I know it's annoying, but I can't stop!

我的室友总是把牙膏管留着开着。

My roommate always leaves the toothpaste tube open.

手机铃声一直响让我疯了。

The constant phone ringing drives me insane.

我真的在努力变得更守时!

I'm really trying to be more punctual!

抱歉,我根本没注意到我在晃动脚。

Sorry, I notice that I'm tapping my foot.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。