获取新的中文话题更新 -

你和父母的争执频繁吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你和父母争吵的频率是多少?
    What are the reasons for a good or bad relationship between parents and children?
  2. 2.你的父母有多严格?
    Do parents have to be strict?
  3. 3.当你想做一些他们不同意的事情时,他们是怎么反应的?
    Has your relationship improved since you moved out?
  4. 4.你和父母之间最糟糕的争吵是什么?
    What is the parent-child relationship like in your homeland?
  5. 5.你能做些什么来防止争吵升级?
    Do you think the parent-child relationship is different in Germany?
  6. 6.孩子和父母最常争吵的事情是什么?
    What was the parent-child relationship like a few centuries ago?
  7. 7.你能和父母谈论一切事情吗?有没有你希望保留给自己的一些事?
    How can you improve the relationship with your parents?
  8. 8.你和父母争吵后一般会怎么做?
    What could be reasons to break off contact with your parents?
  9. 9.你曾经被禁足吗?你对此感觉如何?
    What are you grateful to your parents for?

词汇

争吵 (zhēngchǎo) - argument, row
争论 (zhēnglùn) - to argue
同意 (tóngyì) - to agree with sth. / to consent to sth.
保留 (bǎoliú) - to keep sth. to oneself
禁足 (jìnzú) - to get grounded

实用短语

我和父母不常争吵,可能每个月一次。

I don't argue with my parents very often, maybe once a month.

我的父母比较严格,尤其是在我如何安排空闲时间方面。

My parents are quite strict, especially when it comes to how I spend my free time.

当我想做一些他们不同意的事情时,他们会试着和我谈谈。

When I want to do something they disagree with, they try to talk to me about it.

我和父母之间最糟糕的争吵是关于我的职业选择的。

The worst argument I ever had with my parents was about my career choice.

为了防止争吵升级,我会尽量保持冷静并倾听。

To prevent an argument from escalating, I try to stay calm and listen.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。