工作中你觉得友谊重要吗?
讨论问题
- 1.你觉得工作中的友谊重要吗?How important are friendships at work to you?
- 2.你喜欢和同事做哪些事?What things do you like to do with your work colleagues?
- 3.在工作环境中交朋友简单吗?Do you find it easy or difficult to make friendships at work? Why?
- 4.你能做什么来迅速与同事建立友谊?What can you do to quickly make new friendships at work?
- 5.你与同事之间的经历是怎样的?What is your experience with your work colleagues?
- 6.如何将外部人员纳入工作小组?How can you integrate outsiders into the group at work?
- 7.你怎样能让同事喜欢你?How can you make yourself popular with your colleagues?
- 8.如果你的朋友向你倾倒工作,你会如何处理?What would you do if your friend dumps her work on you?
- 9.与同事相处融洽的重要性是什么?Why is it important to get along well with your work colleagues?
- 10.你觉得重要的发明有哪些?Which inventions are among the most important of humanity?
词汇
实用短语
工作中的友谊对我而言非常重要,因为它能改善氛围。
Friendships at work are very important to me because they improve the atmosphere.
我经常和同事们一起出去吃饭或去电影院。
I often go out to eat or to the cinema with my colleagues after work.
与新同事交朋友有时很困难。
It can be difficult to make new friendships, especially in a large company.
要快速建立友谊,应该表现得开放和友好。
To quickly make new friends, one should be open and friendly.
我与同事们的经历大多数是积极的,我们互相支持。
My experience with my colleagues has been mostly positive; we support each other.
我认为共同项目是彼此加深了解的好机会。
I think that joint projects provide a good opportunity to get to know each other better.
有时候我会组织团队建设活动来增加彼此的联系。
Sometimes I organize team-building activities to strengthen the bond.
保持专业与友谊之间的平衡很重要。
It is important to find a balance between professionalism and friendship.
我非常欣赏同事对我的支持。
I really appreciate the support I receive from my colleagues.
工作中的友谊还可以提高效率。
Friendships at work can also increase productivity.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。