获取新的中文话题更新 -

你对不友好的售货员有什么反应?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你对不友好的售货员有什么反应?
    How do you react to unfriendly salespeople?
  2. 2.什么时候你对客户服务失去耐心?
    When do you lose patience with customer service?
  3. 3.你会要求经理吗,还是选择离开?
    Do you ask for the manager or do you just leave?
  4. 4.你会在网上写差评吗?
    Do you write bad reviews online?
  5. 5.当你生气时,如何保持礼貌?
    How do you stay polite when you're angry?
  6. 6.你最糟糕的客户服务经历是什么?
    What was your worst customer service experience?
  7. 7.服务不好时你还会给小费吗?
    Do you still tip with bad service?
  8. 8.你如何在不大喊的情况下解释问题?
    How do you explain the problem without shouting?
  9. 9.因为服务差你会避免哪些商店?
    Which stores do you avoid because of bad service?
  10. 10.你期待道歉或赔偿吗?
    Do you expect an apology or compensation?

词汇

客户服务 (kèhù fúwù) - customer service
不友好 (bù yǒuhǎo) - unfriendly
耐心 (nàixīn) - patience
评价 (píngjià) - review
礼貌 (lǐmào) - polite
生气 (shēngqì) - angry
小费 (xiǎofèi) - tip
大喊 (dàhǎn) - to shout
避免 (bìmiǎn) - to avoid
赔偿 (péicháng) - compensation

实用短语

我尽量保持冷静,即使售货员很粗鲁。

I try to stay calm, even when the salesperson is rude.

当客户服务糟糕时,我很快就失去耐心。

I lose patience quickly when the customer service is bad.

当我不满意时,我经常要求经理。

I often ask for the manager when I am dissatisfied.

是的,我有时在失望时写差评。

Yes, I sometimes write bad reviews when I am disappointed.

即使我生气,我也尽量保持礼貌。

I try to remain polite, even when I am angry.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。