获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得工作中的友谊重要吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你觉得工作中的友谊重要吗?
    How important are friendships at work to you?
  2. 2.你喜欢和同事一起做什么?
    What things do you like to do with your work colleagues?
  3. 3.你发现和同事交朋友容易还是困难?为什么?
    Do you find it easy or difficult to make friendships at work? Why?
  4. 4.你认为怎样能快速和同事交朋友?
    What can you do to quickly make new friendships at work?
  5. 5.你和同事之间的经验如何?
    What is your experience with your work colleagues?
  6. 6.你怎么能把外部人员融入工作组?
    How can you integrate outsiders into the group at work?
  7. 7.你觉得要如何让同事喜欢你?
    How can you make yourself popular with your colleagues?
  8. 8.如果你的朋友把她的工作给你,你会怎么做?
    What would you do if your friend dumps her work on you?
  9. 9.为什么和同事相处融洽很重要?
    Why is it important to get along well with your work colleagues?

词汇

友谊 (yǒuyì) - friendship
做 (zuò) - to do
同事 (tóngshì) - colleague
经验 (jīngyàn) - experience
外部人员 (wàibù rényuán) - outsider

实用短语

我觉得工作中的友谊很重要,因为它能让合作更顺利。

Friendships at work are very important to me, as they make collaboration easier.

我经常下班后和同事出去吃饭或者一起运动。

I often go out to eat with my colleagues after work or do sports with them.

有时候我发现交新朋友挺困难的,因为每个人都很忙。

I sometimes find it difficult to make new friends because everyone is busy.

快速交朋友的方法是主动友好地接近他人。

To quickly make new friendships, one should approach others openly and friendly.

我和同事之间的关系大多是积极的;我们互相支持。

My experience with my colleagues is mostly positive; we support each other.

共同项目常常有助于加深与同事的联系。

Joint projects often help to build a deeper connection with colleagues.

我很欣赏同事们在工作之外也能一起相处。

I appreciate it when colleagues spend time together outside of work as well.

找到职业和友谊之间的良好平衡很重要。

It is important to find a good balance between professionalism and friendship.

我和同事之间有很多有趣的谈话,这增进了我们的关系。

I have many interesting conversations with my colleagues that strengthen our relationship.

工作中的友谊还可以提高动力和工作气氛。

Friendships at work can also improve motivation and the work atmosphere.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。