Get updates on new Chinese topics

你觉得哪部文学改编的电影最好?为什么?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你觉得哪部文学改编的电影最好?为什么?
    Which book-to-film adaptation is the best and why?
  2. 2.你看过的改编电影中,有过失望的经历吗?为什么?
    Have you ever been disappointed when you saw the film adaptation? Why?
  3. 3.在哪些情况下,书比电影更好,为什么?
    In which cases is the book better than the film adaptation and why?
  4. 4.哪些电影改编比书更好,为什么?
    Which film adaptations are better than the book and why?
  5. 5.你喜欢先看电影再读书吗?为什么?
    Do you like to see the film first and then read the book? Why/why not?
  6. 6.当电影改编与书有差异时,你会觉得困扰吗?
    Does it bother you when the film adaptation deviates from the book?
  7. 7.在哪些情况下,你想象中的角色与电影中完全不同?
    In which cases did you imagine the characters completely differently?
  8. 8.哪本书应该被改编成电影,为什么?
    Which book should be made into a film and why?
  9. 9.有哪些书是绝对不应该被改编成电影的?为什么?
    Are there books that should definitely not be made into films? Why not?
  10. 10.电影中的音乐如何影响你对故事的感知?
    How does the music in the film influence your perception of the story?

Vocabulary

文学改编 (wénxué gǎibiān) - screen adaptation
失望 (shīwàng) - disappointed
偏离 (piānlí) - differ; deviate
打扰 (dǎrǎo) - to bother so.
改编 (gǎibiān) - to make a film of sth.
人物刻画 (rénwù kèhuà) - characterization
适应 (shìyìng) - to adapt
视角 (shìjiǎo) - perspective
情感 (qínggǎn) - emotional
主题 (zhǔtí) - main theme

Useful Phrases

我认为,最好的文学改编电影一定值得一提。

I think that the best screen adaptation should definitely be mentioned.

很多观众在看到改编电影时会感到失望,因为它与书不符。

Many viewers feel a strong disappointment when the adaptation does not correspond to the book.

在改编中,角色的发展往往与书中不同。

The characters often develop differently in the film than in the book.

我相信电影中的音乐会显著影响情绪。

I believe that the music in the film significantly affects the mood.

有些书的情节非常复杂,很难改编成电影。

There are books that have such a complex plot that they are difficult to adapt into a film.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.