Get updates on new Chinese topics

你最喜欢的剧集是哪一部,也是太早结束了吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你最喜欢的剧集是哪一部,也是太早结束了吗?
    Which series did you love that ended too early?
  2. 2.当有人告诉你电影结局时,你有什么反应?
    How do you react when someone tells you the ending of a movie?
  3. 3.对于那些从未结束的半成剧集,你会怎么做?
    What do you do with half-finished series that never get an ending?
  4. 4.你如何在网上避免剧透?
    How do you avoid spoilers on the internet?
  5. 5.你听过的最糟糕的剧透是什么?
    What was the worst spoiler you ever heard?
  6. 6.为什么人们知道结局后还会继续观看?
    Why do people continue watching even when they know how it ends?
  7. 7.你希望继续观看哪部被取消的剧集?
    Which cancelled series would you like to continue?
  8. 8.当一部剧变得无聊时,但你已经投入了很多时间,你会怎么做?
    What do you do when a series becomes boring but you've already invested so much time?
  9. 9.在看电影之前,你会看预告片或阅读描述吗?
    Do you watch trailers or read descriptions before movies?
  10. 10.你会等多久才能谈论一部剧集?
    How long do you wait before you can talk about a series?
  11. 11.哪个更糟,差续集还是根本没有续集?
    What's worse - a bad sequel or none at all?

Vocabulary

取消 (qǔxiāo) - to cancel
季 (jì) - season
剧透 (jùtòu) - spoiler
泄露 (xièlòu) - to reveal/spoil
结局 (jiéjú) - ending
继续 (jìxù) - to continue
续集 (xùjí) - sequel
意外 (yìwài) - accidental
投资 (tóuzī) - to invest
预告片 (yùgàopiàn) - trailer
生气 (shēngqì) - angry
无聊 (wúliáo) - boring

Useful Phrases

我很喜欢剧集《黑暗》,但它结束得太快了。

I loved the series 'Dark,' but it ended too quickly.

当有人透露结局时,我感到非常失望。

When someone reveals the ending to me, I am very disappointed.

我通常只看前几集,等着结局。

I often only watch the first few episodes and wait for the ending.

为了避免剧透,我不看网络上的评论。

To avoid spoilers, I don’t read comments on the internet.

最糟糕的剧透是主要角色死了。

The worst spoiler was that the main character dies.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.