Get updates on new Chinese topics

你会如何处理租赁合同内容不明白的情况?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.在你的国家,签租赁合同的习俗是什么样的?
    What influence do brand products have on a society's consumer culture?
  2. 2.租赁合同为什么重要?
    Which brands are considered status symbols and for what reasons?
  3. 3.租赁合同中必需包含哪些内容?
    What are your favorite brands and what do you like about them?
  4. 4.如果你不理解租赁合同的内容,你会怎么做?
    For which products would you rather buy the cheaper brand/no-name brand and why?
  5. 5.在签租赁合同之前,你应该检查哪些内容?
    What is brand loyalty and how can companies strengthen it?
  6. 6.在你的国家,支付押金是惯例吗?通常是多少?
    What influences your buying behavior?
  7. 7.什么时候可以扣留押金?
    How would you build an irresistible brand?
  8. 8.你会因为什么原因终止租赁合同?
    Do you believe that advertising of brand products has a real influence on buying behavior?
  9. 9.租赁合同中租户有哪些义务?
    What role does sustainability play in your selection of brand products?
  10. 10.公寓的位置如何影响租赁合同?
    How do your views about brand products differ from those of your friends?

Vocabulary

租赁合同 (zūlìn hé tong) - tenancy agreement
检查 (jiǎnchá) - to check
签署 (qiānshǔ) - to sign
扣留 (kòuliú) - to withhold
押金 (yājīn) - rent deposit
房东 (fángdōng) - landlord
租户 (zūhù) - tenant
终止 (zhōngzhǐ) - to terminate
额外费用 (éwài fèiyòng) - additional costs/utilities
通知期限 (tōngzhī qīxiàn) - notice period

Useful Phrases

在我的国家,通常需要签订书面的租赁协议。

In my country, it is common to conclude a written rental agreement.

租赁协议重要的是要明确双方的权利和义务。

A rental agreement is important to establish the rights and obligations of both parties.

租赁协议应包括租期、租金金额和额外费用。

The rental agreement should include the rental duration, the amount of rent, and the additional costs.

如果我不理解租赁协议的内容,我会咨询律师寻求建议。

If I don't understand the content of the rental agreement, I would consult a lawyer for advice.

在签署之前,我应该确认所有协议都清晰易懂。

Before signing, I should ensure that all agreements are clear and understandable.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.