Get updates on new Chinese topics

你觉得文化冲击是什么?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你觉得文化冲击是什么?
    What is culture shock?
  2. 2.你曾经经历过文化冲击吗?那是什么感觉?
    Have you ever experienced culture shock? What was it like?
  3. 3.对于文化冲击,你可以做些什么?
    What can you do about culture shock?
  4. 4.你什么时候感到格格不入?
    When have you ever felt out of place?
  5. 5.你如何最好地适应外国文化?
    How can you best adapt to a foreign culture?
  6. 6.你有没有想过‘在家更好’?如果有,是在什么情况下?
    Have you ever thought 'this is done better at home'? If so, in what situations?

Useful Phrases

文化冲击是沉浸在新文化中时感到的困惑和不适。

A culture shock is the feeling of confusion and discomfort when immersing oneself in a new culture.

是的,我在日本生活了一年时经历过文化冲击。

Yes, I experienced a culture shock when I lived in Japan for a year.

要克服文化冲击,重要的是对新体验保持开放。

To overcome a culture shock, it is important to be open to new experiences.

当我第一次去印度的传统餐厅时,我感到格格不入。

I felt out of place when I was in a traditional restaurant in India for the first time.

要适应外国文化,应该尊重当地的习俗和传统。

To adapt to a foreign culture, one should respect local customs and traditions.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.