Get updates on new Chinese topics

你们国家的给小费习惯是什么?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.在你们国家,什么时候给小费是习惯?
    When is it customary to give a tip in your country?
  2. 2.你通常给小费吗?为什么/为什么不?
    Do you normally give a tip? Why/why not?
  3. 3.你怎么知道该给多少小费?
    How do you know how much tip to give?
  4. 4.在度假时,你给的小费比在家时多还是少?为什么?
    Do you tip more or less on vacation than at home? Why?
  5. 5.你给过的最高的小费是多少?
    What's the highest tip you've ever given?
  6. 6.给小费有什么重要性?
    Why is it important to give a tip?
  7. 7.哪些工作的小费占工资的很大一部分?
    In which jobs do tips make up a large part of the salary?
  8. 8.如果服务不好,你应该总是给小费吗?为什么/为什么不?
    Should you always give a tip, even if the service wasn't good? Why/why not?
  9. 9.在你看来,哪些职业通常不拿小费,但应该拿?
    Which professional groups usually don't get tips, but in your opinion should?
  10. 10.不同国家在给小费方面有什么文化差异?

Vocabulary

小费 (xiǎofèi) - tip
习惯 (xíguàn) - common
工资 (gōngzī) - wage
职业群体 (zhíyè qúntǐ) - occupational group
一般来说 (yìbān lái shuō) - generally, as a rule

Useful Phrases

在德国,给小费大约10%的比例比较常见。

In Germany, it is common to give about 10 percent as a tip.

我通常会给小费,因为我欣赏服务员的工作。

I usually give tips because I appreciate the work of the waiters.

你通常可以在账单上看到合适的小费是多少。

You can often see on the bill how much tip is appropriate.

在度假时,我有时会给更多的小费,因为服务质量通常更好。

On vacation, I sometimes give more tips because the service quality is often better.

我给过的最高的小费是在一个好餐厅里20欧元。

The highest tip I have ever given was 20 euros in a nice restaurant.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.