Get updates on new Chinese topics

居家办公改变了你的社交互动吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.自从居家办公后,你的社交互动发生了什么变化?
    How has your social interaction changed since working from home?
  2. 2.你最怀念办公室氛围中的什么?
    What do you miss most about the office atmosphere?
  3. 3.家庭办公室中的孤独感与其他类型的孤独感有什么不同?
    How does loneliness in the home office differ from other types of loneliness?
  4. 4.为了与人保持联系,你会做哪些荒谬的事情?
    What absurd things do you do to have human contact?
  5. 5.你如何意识到自己缺少真正的对话?
    How do you notice that you're missing real conversations?
  6. 6.你觉得Zoom疲劳和真实的社交疲惫有什么区别?
    What's the difference between Zoom fatigue and real social exhaustion?
  7. 7.你和那些只能在线见到的同事的关系有何变化?
    How has your relationship with colleagues changed whom you only see digitally?
  8. 8.你发展了哪些新的仪式来打破孤立感?
    What new rituals have you developed to break the isolation?
  9. 9.内向何时会变成有问题的孤立?
    When does introversion become problematic isolation?
  10. 10.家庭办公室的孤独感如何影响你的空闲时间?
    How does home office loneliness affect your free time?
  11. 11.你愿意为了再次获得更多个人接触而牺牲什么?
    What would you sacrifice to have more personal contact again?
  12. 12.你如何向不理解这种孤独的人解释它?
    How do you explain this type of loneliness to someone who doesn't know it?

Vocabulary

孤立 (gūlì) - isolation
联系 (liánxì) - connection
互动 (hùdòng) - interaction
变得孤独 (biàn dé gū dú) - to become lonely
交流 (jiāoliú) - exchange
Zoom疲劳 (Zoom pí láo) - Zoom fatigue
办公室八卦 (bàngōngshì bāguà) - office gossip
疏离 (shūlí) - alienation
人际关系 (rénjì guānxi) - interpersonal
归属感 (guīshǔ gǎn) - sense of connection
寒暄 (hánxuān) - small talk
疲惫 (píbèi) - exhaustion

Useful Phrases

自从居家办公,我觉得社交联系大大减少了。

Since working from home, I feel that my social contacts have been significantly limited.

我最怀念的是咖啡间里的随意对话。

What I miss the most are the spontaneous conversations in the coffee kitchen.

家庭办公室的孤独感往往比人群中的孤独感更加孤立。

Loneliness in the home office often feels more isolating than loneliness in a crowd.

有时我和植物交谈,以模拟人际接触的感觉。

Sometimes I talk to my plants to simulate the feeling of human contact.

当我渴望深入讨论时,我意识到我缺少真正的对话。

I realize that I miss real conversations when I long for profound discussions.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.