Get updates on new Chinese topics

你有没有在街上为游客翻译过什么?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你有没有在街上为游客翻译过什么?
    Have you ever translated something for someone on the street, e.g. for a tourist?
  2. 2.翻译在当今文化和社会中扮演什么角色?
    What role does translation play in today's culture and society?
  3. 3.你觉得翻译只是一个技术技能,还是也代表一种艺术形式?为什么?
    Do you think translation is just a technical skill or does it also represent an art form? Why?
  4. 4.你认为在翻译中常常会丢失某些文化细微差别吗?如果有,哪些呢?
    Do you think there are certain cultural nuances that often get lost in translation? If so, which ones?
  5. 5.讨论下面的论点:由于人工智能技术,口译员的职业将在未来消亡。
    Discuss the following thesis: The profession of interpreters will become extinct in the future due to AI technologies.
  6. 6.文学翻译在国外对文化认知的影响有多大?
    To what extent does the translation of literature influence the perception of a culture abroad?
  7. 7.你觉得哪些语言特别迷人?为什么?
    Which languages do you find particularly fascinating and why?
  8. 8.在全球化的世界中,你觉得会多语种很重要吗?
    How important do you think it is to be multilingual, especially in a globalized world?
  9. 9.你认为学习一种语言也能加深对相关文化的理解吗?
    Do you think learning a language also leads to a deeper understanding of the respective culture?

Useful Phrases

我曾经帮助过一位游客,他问路时我为他翻译了街道标志。

I once helped a tourist when he asked for directions, and I translated the street signs for him.

翻译在全球化的世界中发挥着至关重要的作用,因为它促进了跨文化交流。

Translation plays a crucial role in the globalized world as it facilitates intercultural exchange.

我认为翻译既是技术技能,又是一种艺术形式,因为它需要创造力和语言的理解。

I believe that translation is both a technical skill and an art form, as it requires creativity and a sense of language.

很多文化细微差别,比如幽默或地区性表达,往往在翻译中丢失。

Yes, many cultural nuances, such as humor or regional expressions, are often lost in translations.

我认为随着人工智能技术的发展,口译员这一职业的存续问题值得讨论。

I find the thesis that the profession of interpreters is threatened by AI technologies very debatable.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.