Get updates on new Chinese topics

你是否常常微笑,尽管心里很不舒服?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你是否常常微笑,尽管心里很不舒服?
    Do you often smile even though you feel bad, just to not burden others?
  2. 2.即使自己感到不堪重负,你还会不停地帮助别人吗?
    Do you constantly help other people, even when you yourself are overwhelmed?
  3. 3.为了被爱和被需要,你会走多远?
    How far do you go to be loved and needed?
  4. 4.为什么有些人总是吸引戏剧和问题?
    Why do some people always attract drama and problems?
  5. 5.当你拒绝帮助别人时,会感到内疚吗?
    Do you feel guilty when you say "no" or don't help?
  6. 6.你有多频繁地解决别人的问题,即使他们自己并不采取行动?
    How often do you solve other people's problems even though they don't do anything about it themselves?
  7. 7.当你的“帮助”没有被感激,甚至受到批评时,你会怎么做?
    What do you do when your "help" is not appreciated or even criticized?
  8. 8.你是否能在那些经常遇到危机的人身上看到自己?
    Do you recognize yourself in people who constantly have crises?
  9. 9.在一直是帮助者的情况下,向他人请求帮助对你来说有多困难?
    How difficult is it for you to ask for help after always being the helper?
  10. 10.你上次诚实地说出自己的状况是什么时候?
    When was the last time you honestly said how you're doing?

Vocabulary

戏剧 (xìjù) - drama
负担 (fùdān) - to burden
不堪重负 (bùkān zhòngfù) - overwhelmed
被需要 (bèi xūyào) - to be needed
感到内疚 (gǎndào nèijiù) - to feel guilty
欣赏 (xīnshǎng) - to appreciate
危机 (wéijī) - crisis
帮助者 (bāngzhù zhě) - helper
诚实 (chéngshí) - honest
解决 (jiějué) - to solve

Useful Phrases

我忍不住帮助别人,即使这让我痛苦。

I can't help but help, even when it's destroying me.

每个人找我倾诉他们的问题,但当我有问题时,没人来帮我。

Everyone comes to me with their problems, but when I have some, nobody's there.

我总是自动微笑,即使我感觉想哭。

I smile automatically, even when I feel like crying.

为什么总有些人经常发生戏剧性的事情呢?

Why do dramatic things constantly happen to some people?

我害怕如果我不完美和乐于助人,就会没有人喜欢我。

I'm afraid no one will like me if I'm not perfect and helpful.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.