Get updates on new Chinese topics

你知道什么是幸运符吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.在德国,四叶草被认为是幸运的象征。它和幸运有什么关系?
    In Germany, a 4-leaf clover is considered a lucky symbol. What might it have to do with luck?
  2. 2.除了四叶草,烟囱清扫工、马蹄铁、苍蝇蘑菇和瓢虫在德国也被视为幸运符号。你最可能选择哪个作为幸运符?为什么?
    Besides the 4-leaf clover, chimney sweeps, horseshoes, fly agaric mushrooms and ladybugs are also considered lucky symbols in Germany. Which of these would you most likely choose as a lucky charm and why?
  3. 3.在你的国家,什么被视为幸运符?
    What is considered a lucky charm in your country?
  4. 4.你有幸运符吗?如果有,是什么?
    Do you have a lucky charm? If so, what?
  5. 5.上一次你感到幸运是什么时候?
    When was the last time you had luck?
  6. 6.你会如何描述一个“幸运的人”?为什么?
    Who would you describe as a 'lucky person' and why?
  7. 7.你更愿意在游戏中幸运还是在爱情中幸运?为什么?
    Would you rather be lucky at games or lucky in love? Why?
  8. 8.你有没有羡慕过别人的幸运?如果有,是什么时候?
    Do you sometimes envy people for their luck? If so, when?
  9. 9.在德国,人们祝别人好运也会说“祝你一切顺利”(字面意思:颈部和腿部骨折)。你会在什么情况下祝别人“顺利”?
    To wish someone good luck, people in Germany also say 'break a leg' (literally: neck and leg break). When would you wish someone to 'break a leg'?

Vocabulary

四叶草 (sìyècǎo) - four-leaf clover
幸运符号 (xìngyùn fúhào) - lucky symbol
烟囱清扫工 (yāncōng qīngsǎo gōng) - chimney sweep
马蹄铁 (mǎtítiě) - horseshoe
苍蝇蘑菇 (cāngyíng mógu) - fly agaric (a type of mushroom)
瓢虫 (piáochóng) - ladybird

Useful Phrases

四叶草象征着幸运,因为它非常稀有。

The four-leaf clover symbolizes luck because it is so rare.

我会选择瓢虫作为幸运符,因为它常常与积极的变化有关。

I would choose the ladybug as a lucky charm because it is often associated with positive changes.

在我的国家,某些动物如象或幸运猪被视为幸运符。

In my country, certain animals like the elephant or the lucky pig are considered lucky charms.

是的,我有一个幸运符;它是我祖母给我的小护身符。

Yes, I have a lucky charm; it is a small amulet that my grandmother gave me.

我上次幸运是在一次比赛中获胜。

The last time I was lucky was when I won a competition.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.