你愿意亲吻狮子还是鳄鱼?为什么?
讨论问题
- 1.你愿意亲吻狮子还是鳄鱼?为什么?Would you rather kiss a lion or a crocodile? Why?
- 2.你认为糖果熊应该作为货币使用吗?为什么?Should gummy bears be introduced as currency? Why/why not?
- 3.你觉得自己是什么冰淇淋口味?为什么?What ice cream flavor would you be and why?
- 4.什么衣服适合企鹅?What clothing would look good on a penguin?
- 5.为什么我们有两个眼睛,而不是五个?Why do we have two eyes and not five?
- 6.如果明天又要乱,为什么还要整理房间?Why should you clean your room if it's going to be messy again tomorrow?
- 7.羊在睡不着时数什么?What do sheep count when they can't fall asleep?
- 8.如果乌龟失去壳,它是无家可归还是没有衣服?If a turtle loses its shell, is it homeless or naked?
- 9.为什么算命师从不中彩票?Why doesn't a fortune teller ever win the lottery?
词汇
傻问题 (shǎ wèntí) - silly question
葡萄酒糖 (pútáojiǔ táng) - wine gums
支付手段 (zhīfù shǒuduàn) - means of payment
整理 (zhěnglǐ) - to tidy up
乌龟 (wūguī) - turtle
实用短语
我宁愿亲吻狮子,因为我崇拜它的威严。
I would rather kiss a lion because I admire its majestic presence.
糖果熊作为支付手段是个有趣的想法,但不太实用。
Gummy bears as a means of payment would be a funny idea, but they wouldn't be very practical.
如果我是冰淇淋口味,我会是巧克力,因为它总是受欢迎。
If I were an ice cream flavor, I would be chocolate because it is always popular.
我认为企鹅穿上时尚西装会很不错。
I think a penguin would look very good in a stylish suit.
我们有两个眼睛使我们能够更好地观察空间。
We have two eyes to allow for better spatial vision.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。