你愿意亲吻狮子还是鳄鱼?为什么?
讨论问题
- 1.你愿意亲吻狮子还是鳄鱼?为什么?Would you rather kiss a lion or a crocodile? Why?
- 2.你认为糖果熊应该作为货币使用吗?为什么?Should gummy bears be introduced as currency? Why/why not?
- 3.你觉得自己是什么冰淇淋口味?为什么?What ice cream flavor would you be and why?
- 4.什么衣服适合企鹅?What clothing would look good on a penguin?
- 5.为什么我们有两个眼睛,而不是五个?Why do we have two eyes and not five?
- 6.如果明天又要乱,为什么还要整理房间?Why should you clean your room if it's going to be messy again tomorrow?
- 7.羊在睡不着时数什么?What do sheep count when they can't fall asleep?
- 8.如果乌龟失去壳,它是无家可归还是没有衣服?If a turtle loses its shell, is it homeless or naked?
- 9.为什么算命师从不中彩票?Why doesn't a fortune teller ever win the lottery?
词汇
实用短语
我宁愿亲吻狮子,因为它看起来很庄严。
I would rather kiss a lion because he looks majestic.
糖果熊作为支付手段会很有趣,但并不实用。
Gummy bears as a means of payment would be funny, but not very practical.
如果我是冰淇淋口味,我会是巧克力,因为它非常受欢迎。
If I were an ice cream flavor, I would be chocolate because it is so popular.
我认为企鹅穿上时尚西装会很适合。
A penguin would certainly look good in a stylish suit.
我们有两个眼睛来更好地感知深度。
We have two eyes to perceive depth better.
我觉得用糖果熊作为货币的想法很有趣。
I find the idea of using gummy bears as currency quite amusing.
如果我是冰淇淋,我会是草莓,因为我很新鲜甜美。
If I were an ice cream, I would be strawberry because I am fresh and sweet.
企鹅穿上彩色T恤一定会很吸引眼球。
A penguin in a colorful T-shirt would definitely be an eye-catcher.
两个眼睛帮助我们更好地估计距离,这很重要。
Two eyes help us better estimate distances, which is important.
我宁愿不亲吻鳄鱼;那太危险了!
I would rather not kiss a crocodile; that would be too dangerous!
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。