获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得在很多人中也会感到孤独吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你为什么在众多的人中感到孤独?
    Why can you feel alone among millions?
  2. 2.匿名社区起什么作用?
    What role do anonymous neighborhoods play?
  3. 3.社交媒体影响孤独感吗?
    Does social media influence feelings of loneliness?
  4. 4.共同生活能减少孤立感吗?
    Does co-living help against isolation?
  5. 5.长期孤独给健康带来哪些后果?
    What health consequences does chronic loneliness have?
  6. 6.在繁忙的城市中,你如何建立深厚的关系?
    How do you build deep relationships in a hectic city?
  7. 7.市政府可以为社交网络做些什么?
    What can municipalities contribute to networking?
  8. 8.城市中的单身文化是诅咒还是祝福?
    Are urban single cultures a curse or a blessing?
  9. 9.自愿孤独和非自愿孤独有什么不同?
    How does voluntary loneliness differ from involuntary loneliness?
  10. 10.你个人有哪些应对策略?
    What strategies help you personally?

词汇

孤立 (gūlì) - isolation
邻里 (línlǐ) - neighbourhood
自愿 (zìyuàn) - voluntary
社交 (shèjiāo) - to socialise
共享工作空间 (gòngxiǎng gōngzuò kōngjiān) - coworking space

实用短语

我和朋友定期安排固定的线下聚会。

I schedule fixed offline evenings with friends.

在共享工作空间中,我更容易找到社交机会。

I connect more easily in coworking spaces.

故意在楼内打招呼可以创造小联系。

Deliberately greeting in the building creates mini-contacts.

城市节日带来了意想不到的真实遇见。

City festivals bring surprisingly genuine encounters.

尽管如此,我有时还是需要独处的时间。

Still, I sometimes need conscious alone time.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。