获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得哪些火车规则最烦人?

讨论问题

  1. 1.當别人违反火车规则时,你最讨厌哪个?
    Which train rules annoy you the most when others break them?
  2. 2.如果有人不拿下背包挡住空间,你会怎么做?
    What do you do when someone doesn't take off their backpack and blocks space?
  3. 3.你对火车上的大声手机通话有什么反应?
    How do you react to loud phone conversations on the train?
  4. 4.谁有权坐座位 - 持票的人还是先到的人?
    Who has the right to the seat - the one with a ticket or whoever was there first?
  5. 5.你如何处理湿雨伞,放在哪里?
    What do you do with wet umbrellas and where do you put them?
  6. 6.你如何应对在火车上不戴耳机听音乐的人?
    How do you deal with people who listen to their music without headphones?
  7. 7.在火车上吃东西可以吗?有哪些可以和不可以的呢?
    Is it okay to eat on the train? What's acceptable and what's not at all?
  8. 8.你什么时候会把座位让给老人?
    When do you offer your seat to elderly people?
  9. 9.当火车拥挤并且被挤的情况下,你会怎么做?
    How do you behave when the train is overcrowded and you're being pushed?
  10. 10.对于把脚放在座位上的人,你怎么处理?
    What do you do with people who put their feet on seats?

词汇

礼仪 (lǐyí) - etiquette
背包 (bēibāo) - backpack
挡住 (dǎngzhù) - to block
权利 (quánlì) - claim/right
过度拥挤 (guòdù yōngjǐ) - overcrowded
推 (tuī) - to push
脱掉 (tuōdiào) - to take off
雨伞 (yǔsǎn) - umbrella
耳机 (ěrjī) - headphones
不考虑他人 (bù kǎolǜ tārén) - inconsiderate

实用短语

请把你的背包放下,让别人可以通过。

Please take off your backpack so others can get by.

大声通话是不礼貌的。

It's rude to have loud phone conversations.

你的音乐声音太大,每个人都听得到。

Your music is so loud that everyone has to listen along.

脚不应该放在座位上,尤其是穿着脏鞋子的时候。

Feet don't belong on seats, especially not with dirty shoes.

在高峰时,每个人必须挤在一起,留出空间。

During rush hour everyone has to squeeze together and make room.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。