获取新的中文话题更新 -

你最崇拜的名人是谁?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你最崇拜的名人是谁?为什么?
    Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
  2. 2.如果你最喜欢的明星站在你面前,你会问他们哪个三个问题?
    What type of podcasts do you like most (e.g., news, education, entertainment)?
  3. 3.有哪个名人是你受不了的?为什么?
    How often do you listen to podcasts?
  4. 4.你想成为名人吗?如果想,那是为了什么?
    Where do you prefer to listen to podcasts (e.g., in the car, at home, while walking)?
  5. 5.如果你出名了,你会做什么?
    Do you think podcasts are a good way to learn something new?
  6. 6.你认为名人有隐私权吗?
    Do you have a favorite podcast? Why do you like it?
  7. 7.你对狗仔队有什么看法?
    Would you like to start your own podcast? If so, what would you talk about?
  8. 8.你觉得哪个名人在社会上有积极的影响?为什么?
    Do you think podcasts are the future of radio?
  9. 9.你国家最有名的人是谁?
    What are the advantages of podcasts compared to other media?
  10. 10.西方国家是否太过迷恋名人?还是在全球都一样?
    How many podcasts have you listened to in the last week?
  11. 11.当一个人变得出名时,他们的生活会有什么变化?
  12. 12.你通过哪些媒体了解名人?

词汇

名人 (míngrén) - celebrity
影响 (yǐngxiǎng) - influence
公众 (gōngzhòng) - public
名声 (míngshēng) - fame
签名会 (qiānmínghuì) - autograph session
丑闻 (chǒuwén) - scandal
八卦媒体 (bāguà méitǐ) - gossip press
私生活 (sīshēnghuó) - private life
认可 (rènkě) - recognition
角色 (juésè) - role

实用短语

我认为应当尊重名人的隐私。

I believe that the privacy of celebrities should be respected.

许多人把名人视为榜样。你怎么看?

Many people see celebrities as role models. What do you think about that?

一个人的生活因名声而改变的速度令人着迷。

It is fascinating how quickly a person's life can change due to fame.

八卦媒体在涉及明星私生活时经常越界。

The gossip press often crosses boundaries when it comes to the private lives of stars.

我觉得名人也应该对自己的行为负责。

I think that celebrities should also take responsibility for their actions.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。