获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得宜家的木材来自哪里?

讨论问题

  1. 1.世界自然基金会(WWF)觉得什么奇怪?
    What does the WWF find strange?
  2. 2.宜家有做什么非法的事情吗?是什么?
    Is IKEA doing something illegal? What?
  3. 3.'木材侦探'做什么?
    What does a 'wood detective' do?
  4. 4.实验室发现了什么?
    What did the laboratory find out?
  5. 5.你通常在哪里购买家具,为什么选择这个品牌?
    Where do you normally buy your furniture and why do you choose this brand?
  6. 6.你有没有考虑过环保的家具选择?
    Have you ever considered environmentally friendly alternatives to furniture?
  7. 7.木材的来源和可持续性在多大程度上影响你的购买决策?
    To what extent do the origin and sustainability of wood influence your purchasing decisions?
  8. 8.公司透明度在推广可持续材料方面发挥了何种作用?
    What role does company transparency play regarding sustainable materials?
  9. 9.你如何看待家具市场未来在生态责任方面的走向?
    How do you see the future of the furniture market with regard to ecological responsibility?
  10. 10.你认为应该采取什么措施来阻止非法木材的交易?
    What measures could be taken in your opinion to stop the trade in illegal wood?

词汇

可持续性 (kěchíxù xìng) - sustainability
木材进口 (mùcái jìnkǒu) - timber import
透明度 (tòumíngdù) - transparency
剥削 (bōxuē) - exploitation
认证 (rènzhèng) - certification
资源消耗 (zīyuán xiāohào) - resource consumption
重新造林 (chóngxīn zàolín) - reforestation
意识 (yìshí) - awareness
材料采购 (cáiliào cǎigòu) - material procurement
环境保护 (huánjìng bǎohù) - environmental protection

实用短语

看到木材的来源对我们的环境有多重要,真是令人惊讶。

It is fascinating to see how important the origin of wood is for our environment.

企业的责任涵盖了整个生产过程,直到最终使用环节。

The responsibility of companies extends across the entire production process to the end use.

我相信消费者越来越关注家具行业的伦理实践。

I believe consumers are increasingly paying attention to the ethical practices in the furniture industry.

非法木材对环境和社会的影响令人担忧。

The impact of illegal wood on the environment and society is alarming.

有意识的购买决策最终可以促进可持续实践。

A conscious purchasing decision can ultimately promote sustainable practices.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。