获取新的中文话题更新 -

你在公共交通上会怎么做?

讨论问题

  1. 1.如果在公交车上遇到要座位的老奶奶,你会怎么办?
    What would you do if you encountered an old lady on the bus who asked for your seat?
  2. 2.你认为在公共交通上照顾老人重要吗?为什么?
    Do you believe it's important to be considerate of elderly people on public transport? Why?
  3. 3.当你在公交车或火车上找不到座位时,你通常会怎么反应?
    How do you normally react when you can't find a seat on the bus or train?
  4. 4.你觉得公共交通的规则如何?它们总是公平吗?
    What do you think about the rules in public transport? Are they always fair?
  5. 5.有人检查票时抓到过你没票吗?你是怎么做的?
    Has a conductor ever caught you without a ticket? How did you behave?
  6. 6.有哪个时刻你因为别人违反公共规则而感到不舒服?
    In what moment have you felt uncomfortable because someone else violated community rules?
  7. 7.如果在火车上目击到乘客争吵,你会怎么解决?
    How would you resolve a dispute between passengers on a train if you witnessed it?
  8. 8.你认为在公共交通中讨论社会公正是否重要?为什么?
    Do you think thoughts about social justice in public transport are important? Why or why not?
  9. 9.在旅途中,有人靠得太近你时,你有什么经历?
    What experiences have you had when someone got too close to you during the journey?
  10. 10.当在火车上有人插入你的对话并表达不同的看法时,你会怎么做?
    How do you behave when someone interferes in your conversation on the train and expresses different opinions?

词汇

座位 (zuòwèi) - the seat
考虑 (kǎolǜ) - the consideration
乘客 (chéngkè) - the passenger
票 (piào) - the ticket
罚款 (fákuǎn) - the fine
检票员 (jiǎnpiàoyuán) - the conductor
争论 (zhēnglùn) - the argument
道歉 (dàoqiàn) - to apologize
拒绝 (jùjué) - to refuse
干扰 (gānrǎo) - to interfere

实用短语

在公交车上尊重老人是很重要的。

It is important to treat elderly people with respect on the bus.

我理解你的观点,但我看法不同。

I understand your point of view, but I see it differently.

我们能不能找到一个对大家都有效的解决方案?

Can we please find a solution that works for everyone?

对不起,但没有票我们要承担后果。

I’m sorry, but without a ticket, we have to face the consequences.

我不想冒犯任何人,但这不公平。

I don't want to offend anyone, but that is not fair.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。