获取新的中文话题更新 -

你对心理治疗师有什么看法?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你对心理治疗师的个人看法是什么?
    What is your personal stance on psychotherapists?
  2. 2.在你原来的国家,去心理治疗师看病算是正常还是异常?
    How normal or abnormal is it in your country of origin to go to a psychotherapist?
  3. 3.在什么情况下你会考虑寻求治疗师的帮助?
    Under what circumstances would you seek help from a therapist yourself?
  4. 4.你认识接受过治疗的人吗?治疗对他们有帮助吗?
    Do you know people who have done therapy? Did it help them?
  5. 5.在德国,心理治疗师的就诊费用由健康保险支付,但常常需要很长时间才能获得治疗名额。那么你会怎么做?
    In Germany, visits to psychotherapists are paid for by health insurance, but it often takes a very long time to get a therapy spot. What would you do in the meantime?
  6. 6.你会在哪里寻找专业帮助?心理学学位对你有多重要?
    Where would you look for professional help? How important is a completed psychology degree to you?
  7. 7.你会去没有心理学学位的“心理顾问”吗?如果去,你关注什么?
    Would you also go to a 'psychological counselor' (who doesn't need to have a completed psychology degree) and whom you would have to pay yourself? If so, what would you look for and what would be important to you?
  8. 8.你对不同类型和流派的心理治疗了解多少?
    Do you know different types and schools of psychotherapy? Which ones?
  9. 9.你有没有注意到人们在混淆心理学、精神病学和心理治疗的术语?有什么区别?
    Have you ever noticed that people confuse or use the terms psychology, psychiatry and psychotherapy interchangeably? What is the difference?
  10. 10.你认为未来心理健康会比今天更被重视,还是更不被重视?
    Do you think mental health will be taken more seriously in the future than today - or less?

词汇

心理健康 (xīnlǐ jiànkāng) - mental health
治疗名额 (zhìliáo míng'é) - therapy spot / therapy slot
健康保险 (jiànkāng bǎoxiǎn) - health insurance
混淆 (hùnxiáo) - to confuse
顾问 (gùwèn) - advisor / counselor

实用短语

我认为在感到迷茫时寻求专业帮助是有意义的。

I think it makes sense to seek professional help when you feel stuck.

在我原来的国家,治疗仍然是一个禁忌话题。

In my home country, therapy is still a taboo subject.

当你急需帮助时,等待治疗名额是很困难的。

It’s hard to wait a long time for a therapy spot when you urgently need help.

我认为许多人混淆了精神科医生和心理学家。

I think many people confuse psychiatrists with psychologists.

良好的对话往往有帮助,但有时你需要的不止这些。

Good conversations often help – but sometimes you need more than that.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。