获取新的中文话题更新 -

你对预算航空公司的体验好吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你认为哪些地方是预算航空公司热门的旅行目的地?
    For what reasons do people emigrate?
  2. 2.预算航空与其他航空公司有什么不同?
    Do you have friends who have emigrated? Are their experiences similar or different from yours? What should one think about before emigrating?
  3. 3.你有乘坐过预算航空公司吗?体验如何?
    How can one best integrate into the new country?
  4. 4.对你来说,飞行时舒适性和价格哪个更重要?你有喜欢的预算航空公司吗?为什么?
    Is Germany easy or difficult to integrate into?
  5. 5.你能想象在预算航空公司进行长途飞行吗?为什么/为什么不?
    What can you do when you have homesickness?
  6. 6.你更愿意通过预算航空旅行还是长途巴士?为什么?
    What can lead emigrants to return to their homeland?
  7. 7.你认为预算航空是福还是祸?请阐述你的观点。
  8. 8.预算飞行对环境有什么影响?有什么解决方案?

实用短语

我常常乘坐便宜航空公司飞往西班牙。

I have often flown to Spain with low-cost airlines.

低成本航空通常提供更低的价格但服务较少。

A low-cost airline often offers lower prices but less service.

我最近搭乘的低成本航空整体上很积极,尽管有一些延误。

My last experience with a low-cost airline was overall positive, although there were some delays.

对我而言,价格比舒适性更重要。

For me, the price is more important than comfort when flying.

我最喜欢的低成本航空是瑞安航空,因为它提供多个便宜的目的地。

My favorite low-cost airline is Ryanair because it offers many cheap destinations.

我无法想象在低成本航空上进行长途飞行,因为舒适性在那时非常重要。

I can't imagine a long-haul flight on a low-cost airline, as comfort is crucial there.

与低成本航空相比,长途航空的座位通常更加紧凑和不舒适。

The seats in budget airlines are often very cramped and uncomfortable.

我很感激,通常在搭乘低成本航空时需要额外付费。

I appreciate that you often have to pay additional fees with budget airlines.

短途航班时,预算航空是一个不错的选择,但长途旅行时我更喜欢舒适。

For short flights, budget airlines are a good option, but for long trips, I prefer more comfort.

在预订之前,查看其他旅行者对预算航空公司的评价很重要。

It is important to read reviews of budget airlines before booking.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。