获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得翻译有什么重要性?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你曾经在街上为游客翻译过东西吗?
    Have you ever translated something for someone on the street, e.g. for a tourist?
  2. 2.翻译在当今文化和社会中扮演什么角色?
    What role does translation play in today's culture and society?
  3. 3.你觉得翻译仅仅是一种技术技能,还是一种艺术形式?为什么?
    Do you think translation is just a technical skill or also an art form? Why?
  4. 4.你认为某些文化细微差别在翻译中常常丢失吗?如果是,哪些呢?
    Do you think there are certain cultural nuances that are often lost in translations? If so, which ones?
  5. 5.讨论一下这个论点:未来由于人工智能的技术,翻译的职业将消失。
    Discuss the following thesis: The profession of interpreters will become extinct in the future due to AI technologies.
  6. 6.文学翻译在国外对文化认知的影响有多大?
    To what extent does the translation of literature influence the perception of a culture abroad?
  7. 7.哪些语言让你感到特别迷人?为什么?
    Which languages do you find particularly fascinating and why?
  8. 8.在全球化的世界中,你认为掌握多种语言有多重要?
    How important do you think it is to be multilingual, especially in a globalized world?
  9. 9.你认为学习一门语言会导致对该文化的更深刻理解吗?
    Do you think learning a language also leads to a deeper understanding of the respective culture?

实用短语

我曾经帮助过一个游客,回答了他关于路线的问题。

I once helped a tourist when he asked for directions.

翻译在全球化世界中发挥着至关重要的作用,因为它连接了不同的文化。

Translation plays a crucial role in the globalized world as it connects cultures.

在我看来,翻译既是一种技术技能,也是一种艺术形式,因为它需要创造力。

In my opinion, translation is both a technical skill and an art form, as it requires creativity.

是的,许多文化细微之处,比如幽默或地方方言,常常在翻译中丢失。

Yes, many cultural nuances, such as humor or regional dialects, are often lost in translation.

我相信翻译职业不会消失,因为人类的同理心和直觉是无法替代的。

I don't believe that the profession of interpreters will become obsolete, as human empathy and intuition are irreplaceable.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。