获取新的中文话题更新 -

你怎么看待电视?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你多常看电视?
    How often do you watch TV?
  2. 2.每个人的公寓里都应该有电视吗?
    Should everyone have a TV in their apartment?
  3. 3.最好的看电视方式是什么?用电视机、电脑、平板还是手机?
    What's the best way to watch TV? With a television set, computer, tablet, or phone?
  4. 4.你们国家哪些电视节目比较受欢迎?
    Which TV programs are popular in your country?
  5. 5.你认为电视的未来会是什么样子?
    What do you think the future of television will look like?
  6. 6.人们看电视是否太多了?
    Do people watch too much TV?
  7. 7.如果你有自己的电视节目,它会是什么样的?
    If you had your own TV show, what would it look like?
  8. 8.你在看电视的时候会睡着吗?
    Do you fall asleep in front of the TV?
  9. 9.你更喜欢看电视还是流媒体,为什么?
    TV or streaming - which do you prefer and why?
  10. 10.你认为电视促进了社会的凝聚力还是反而伤害了它?
    Do you think television promotes social cohesion or rather harms it?

词汇

公寓 (gōngyù) - apartment
电视机 (diànshì jī) - television set
电视节目 (diànshì jiémù) - television programme
电视秀 (diànshì xiù) - TV show
电视执照费 (diànshì zhízhào fèi) - television licence fee
观众 (guānzhòng) - viewer
流媒体平台 (liúméitóu píngtái) - streaming platform
娱乐节目 (yúlè jiémù) - entertainment offering
观众评分 (guānzhòng píngfēn) - viewer ratings
追剧潮 (zhuī jùcháo) - binge-watching trend

实用短语

我经常看电视,因为这是一种很好的放松方式。

I often watch TV because it is a good way for me to relax.

大多数人更喜欢流媒体内容而不是传统电视。

Most people prefer streaming content over traditional television.

我认为一些电视节目非常有教育意义,拓宽了我的知识面。

I think that some TV shows are very educational and expand my knowledge.

观众评分对制作方来说很重要,用于衡量节目的成功。

Viewer ratings are important for producers to measure the success of a show.

电视的未来将受到新技术和平台的重大影响。

The future of television will be heavily influenced by new technologies and platforms.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。