获取新的中文话题更新 -

你怎么看待血钻和冲突矿物?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你知道血钻石吗?
    What do you know about blood diamonds?
  2. 2.冲突矿物来自哪里?
    Where do conflict minerals come from?
  3. 3.你看过莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥的电影吗?
    Have you seen the movie with Leonardo DiCaprio?
  4. 4.我们可以阻止冲突矿物的交易吗?
    Can trade in conflict minerals be prevented?
  5. 5.你喜欢把宝石作为首饰吗?
    Do you like gemstones as jewelry?
  6. 6.也许宝石在你的(家乡)国家有特殊的意义?作为礼物?
    Perhaps gemstones have special meaning in your (home) country? As gifts?
  7. 7.你怎么看待那些开采时剥削自然或人类的其他珍贵原材料?(比如象牙)
    What is your opinion on other valuable raw materials whose extraction exploits nature or people? (Such as ivory, for example)
  8. 8.你认为消费者对自己首饰的来源有责任吗?
    Do you think consumers bear responsibility for the origin of their jewelry?
  9. 9.如何提高对血钻问题的认识?
    How could awareness of the blood diamond problem be increased?
  10. 10.你认为道德采购的宝石市场会增长吗?
    Do you believe the market for ethically sourced gemstones will grow?

词汇

血钻石 (xuèzhānsè) - blood diamond
冲突矿物 (chōngtū kuàngwù) - conflict mineral
交易 (jiāoyì) - trade
剥削 (bōxuē) - exploitation
宝石 (bǎoshí) - gemstone
责任 (zérèn) - responsibility
意识 (yìshí) - awareness
来源 (láiyuán) - origin
原材料 (yuáncáiliào) - raw material
首饰 (shǒushì) - piece of jewelry

实用短语

我认为必须停止血钻的交易。

I think that the trade in blood diamonds must be stopped.

消费者应该了解他们首饰的来源。

Consumers should inform themselves about the origin of their jewelry.

选择道德消费会产生很大影响。

Ethical consumer choices can make a big difference.

为了宝石而剥削人类是一个严重的问题。

The exploitation of people for gemstones is a serious issue.

我相信纪录片可以提高人们对这些问题的认识。

I believe that documentaries can raise awareness of these issues.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。