你对血钻币有什么了解?
讨论问题
- 1.你知道血钻石吗?What do you know about blood diamonds?
- 2.冲突矿物来自哪里?Where do conflict minerals come from?
- 3.你看过莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥的电影吗?Have you seen the movie with Leonardo DiCaprio?
- 4.我们可以阻止冲突矿物的交易吗?Can trade in conflict minerals be prevented?
- 5.你喜欢把宝石作为首饰吗?Do you like gemstones as jewelry?
- 6.也许宝石在你的(家乡)国家有特殊的意义?作为礼物?Perhaps gemstones have special meaning in your (home) country? As gifts?
- 7.你怎么看待那些开采时剥削自然或人类的其他珍贵原材料?(比如象牙)What is your opinion on other valuable raw materials whose extraction exploits nature or people? (Such as ivory, for example)
实用短语
血钻石是一个与战争和人权侵犯相关的严重问题。
Blood diamonds are a serious issue often associated with wars and human rights violations.
我听说大多数冲突矿物来自非洲。
I have heard that most conflict minerals come from Africa.
是的,我看过莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥的电影《血钻》,深受感动。
Yes, I have seen the movie 'Blood Diamond' with Leonardo DiCaprio, and it deeply moved me.
完全阻止冲突矿物的交易是困难的,但我们可以进行监管。
It is difficult to completely prevent the trade in conflict minerals, but we can regulate it.
我喜欢宝石,但我只买那些来自道德来源的。
I like gemstones, but I only buy those that come from ethical sources.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。