你觉得其他国家的饮食习惯怎么样?
讨论问题
- 1.你觉得其他国家的饮食习惯怎么样?Which eating habits do you find interesting in other countries?
- 2.你想尝试哪个国家的食物?Which country's food would you like to try?
- 3.你吃过的最奇怪的菜是什么?What is the most unusual dish you have ever eaten?
- 4.你家乡的饮食文化和德国有什么不同?How does the food culture in your home country differ from the German one?
- 5.你觉得通过食物能更好地理解一个文化吗?Do you think you can better understand a culture through its food?
- 6.香料在你国的厨房中扮演什么角色?What role do spices play in your country's cuisine?
- 7.你觉得哪个国家的人吃得最健康?In which country do you think people eat the healthiest?
- 8.你最喜欢的菜是什么,来自哪个国家?What is your favorite dish and which country does it come from?
- 9.有没有你特别喜欢的德国菜?Is there a German dish that you particularly like?
- 10.和家人或朋友一起吃饭对你有多重要?How important is eating together with family or friends to you?
- 11.你最喜欢的香料是什么,为什么?What is your favorite spice and why?
- 12.你在另一个国家体验过盛宴吗?Have you ever experienced a feast in another country?
词汇
饮食文化 (yǐnshí wénhuà) - food culture
饮食习惯 (yǐnshí xíguàn) - eating habits
菜肴 (càiyáo) - dish
香料 (xiāngliào) - spice
最喜欢的菜 (zuì xǐhuān de cài) - favorite dish
厨房 (chúfáng) - cuisine
味道 (wèidào) - taste
食谱 (shípǔ) - recipe
吃 (chī) - to eat
分享 (fēnxiǎng) - to share
实用短语
我觉得意大利的饮食习惯很有趣。
I find the eating habits in Italy very interesting.
我想尝试印度菜。
I would like to try Indian food.
我最喜欢的菜是来自日本的寿司。
My favorite dish is sushi from Japan.
香料让食物更美味。
Spices make the food much tastier.
一起吃饭可以让家庭更亲密。
Eating together brings the family closer.