你迟到的情况怎么样?
讨论问题
- 1.你有多常在重要的约会中迟到?How often are you late to important appointments?
- 2.你常用什么借口来解释迟到?What are your most common excuses for being late?
- 3.你会多留点时间,还是希望能顺利到达?Do you plan extra time or do you hope it will work out?
- 4.你有哪些小窍门可以让自己更准时?What tricks do you use to become more punctual?
- 5.别人对你迟到的反应是什么?How do others react to your constant lateness?
- 6.你从来不会迟到的事情是什么,为什么?What are you never late for and why?
- 7.你迟到时会害羞吗?Are you ashamed when you arrive late?
- 8.对你来说,多少算是‘太迟’?How much 'too late' is still okay for you?
- 9.你会对迟到的理由撒谎吗?Do you lie about the reason for your lateness?
- 10.你因迟到而遇到的最尴尬的情况是什么?What was the most embarrassing situation due to unpunctuality?
词汇
迟到 (chídào) - delay/lateness
借口 (jièkǒu) - excuse
准时 (zhǔnshí) - on time
感到羞愧 (gǎndào xiūkuì) - to be ashamed
提前计划 (tíqián jìhuà) - to plan for
顺利 (shùnlì) - to work out
不断 (bùduàn) - constantly
尴尬的 (gāngà de) - embarrassing
无准时 (wú zhǔnshí) - lateness
窍门 (qiàomén) - trick
实用短语
我常常在重要的约会中迟到。
I often arrive late to important appointments.
我最常用的借口是交通。
My most common excuse is the traffic.
我有时会多留点时间,但不总是。
I sometimes plan extra time, but not always.
我提前设置闹钟以保持准时。
I set my alarm earlier to be more punctual.
我的朋友对我迟到有时感到厌烦。
My friends are sometimes annoyed by my lateness.
我努力总是准时,但有时办不到。
I try to always be on time, but it doesn't always work.
有时我会制定计划让自己更准时。
Sometimes I make a plan to be more punctual.
我告诉朋友我在路上,即使我迟到了。
I tell my friends that I am on my way when I am late.
我发现准时很困难,尤其是在早上。
I find it difficult to be on time, especially in the morning.
人们常常告诉我我应该改进。
People often tell me that I should improve.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。