你的发型对你很重要吗?
讨论问题
- 1.你的发型对你很重要吗?Is your hairstyle important to you?
- 2.你是怎么照顾你的头发的?How do you care for your hair?
- 3.你觉得哪种发色最吸引人?Which hair color do you find most attractive?
- 4.你喜欢长发还是短发,或者其他发型?Do you like long or short hair or another hairstyle?
- 5.你对辫子、秃头、莫霍克发型和卷发有什么看法?What do you think of braids, bald heads, mullets, curls?
- 6.你染过头发吗?你觉得绿色头发怎么样?Do you dye your hair? What do you think of green-dyed hair?
- 7.你知道哪些理发店的名字特别搞笑吗?What are the funniest (silliest) names of hair salons?
- 8.你认识谁特别在意或不在意他们的头发吗?Do you know someone who makes particularly much/often/little effort with their hair?
- 9.你觉得哪些头发记录很酷?Which of these hair records do you find cool?
- 10.你会尝试复制其中一个记录吗?https://www.guinnessworldrecords.de/news/2019/9/die-10-grossten-haarrekorde-der-welt-589939
词汇
实用短语
是的,我的发型对我很重要,因为它反映了我的风格。
Yes, my hairstyle is very important to me as it reflects my style.
我定期使用发膜来照顾和加强我的头发。
I regularly use hair masks to care for and strengthen my hair.
我觉得自然发色,比如栗色和金色,特别吸引人。
I find natural hair colors like chestnut brown and blonde particularly attractive.
我喜欢长头发,因为我可以用它做很多不同的发型。
I prefer long hair because I can create many different hairstyles with it.
辫子是一种实用的发型,看起来也很漂亮。
Braids are a practical hairstyle that also looks very pretty.
秃头如果以正确的方式穿搭,可以显得非常自信。
A bald head can look very confident if worn the right way.
莫霍克发型有争议,但它有其独特魅力。
The mullet is controversial, but it has its own charm.
卷发给头发增加了体积和俏皮感。
Curls give hair volume and a playful touch.
我相信一个人的发型能很好地反映他们的性格。
I believe that a person's hairstyle says a lot about their character.
找到适合自己发质的护理很重要。
It is important to find the right care for your hair type.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。