如果能读懂心思,世界会怎样?
讨论问题
- 1.如果我们能读懂彼此的想法,世界会怎样改变?Why can't we read minds?
- 2.你现在在想什么?Whose thoughts would you like to read and why?
- 3.你遇到坏情绪时会怎么做?Why do humans have thoughts?
- 4.你有多关心别人对你的看法?How could you convince others that you can read minds?
- 5.什么事情会改变你的思维方式?What if everyone could suddenly read each other's thoughts?
- 6.什么是思想者?你是吗?In which situations would you wish someone could read your thoughts?
- 7.思考过多会影响健康吗?Would it be useful to control things with our thoughts?
- 8.思考是积极的还是消极的事?为什么?
- 9.你上一次思考解决问题的事情是什么时候?
实用短语
如果我们能读懂彼此的心思,误解会减少。
If we could read each other's thoughts, there would be fewer misunderstandings.
我现在在想着如何克服我的恐惧。
I am currently thinking about how I can overcome my fears.
当我有消极情绪时,我会尝试专注于积极的事情。
When I have negative thoughts, I try to focus on positive things.
我很关心我的朋友怎么想我,但我不会让它影响我太多。
I am very interested in what my friends think of me, but I don't let it affect me too much.
有时书籍或与朋友的谈话能帮助我改变思维方式。
Sometimes books or conversations with friends help me change my mindset.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。