你多久去一次餐厅吃饭?
讨论问题
- 1.你多久外出就餐一次?How often do you eat out?
- 2.你会点前菜还是甜点?Do you order an appetizer or a dessert?
- 3.在餐厅用餐时你会给小费吗?Do you tip when you eat at a restaurant?
- 4.你曾经在酒吧/餐厅/咖啡馆工作过吗?Have you ever worked in a bar/restaurant/café?
- 5.描述一下你当时的工作内容。Describe the work you had to do.
- 6.那里的顾客通常是什么样的人?What kind of customers went there?
- 7.餐厅的管理层应该也能获得小费吗?Should management also receive the tips?
- 8.在餐厅,谁的工作最难:经理、厨师还是服务员?Who has the most difficult job in a restaurant: the manager, the cooks or the waiters?
- 9.你希望有一天拥有餐馆吗?为什么?Would you like to own a restaurant someday? Why/Why not?
词汇
实用短语
我每周至少外出就餐一次。
I eat out at least once a week.
我经常点前菜,因为我喜欢尝试不同的菜肴。
I often order a starter because I like to try different dishes.
是的,服务好的时候我通常会给小费。
Yes, I usually tip when the service is good.
我曾经在一家咖啡馆工作,那是一次有趣的经历。
I once worked in a café, and it was an interesting experience.
我的工作包括给顾客服务和准备饮料。
My tasks included serving customers and preparing drinks.
有时候我和朋友去餐厅庆祝特别的日子。
Sometimes I go to a restaurant with friends to celebrate special occasions.
我喜欢尝试新的餐厅和发现不同的美食。
I love trying new restaurants and discovering different cuisines.
在德国,给小费通常是账单的10%到15%。
The tip in Germany is often 10 to 15 percent of the bill.
在我的餐厅工作期间,我学到了很多关于接待顾客的知识。
During my time in the restaurant, I learned a lot about dealing with guests.
我觉得在用餐时享受氛围很重要。
I think it's important to enjoy the atmosphere of a place while eating.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。