获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得谈论年龄重要吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你上次被问到多大年龄是什么时候?
    When was the last time someone asked you how old you are?
  2. 2.你有没有撒谎过自己的年龄?为什么?
    Have you ever lied about your age? Why?
  3. 3.为什么有一些人不喜欢谈论年龄?
    Why does it bother some people to talk about their age?
  4. 4.你觉得女性还是男性对这个问题反应更敏感?
    Do you think women or men react more sensitively to this question?
  5. 5.你觉得问年龄是一种不礼貌吗?在什么情况下?
    Do you think asking about age is rude? In what situations?
  6. 6.你通常在什么时刻被问到年龄?(例如:看医生、填写表格、见新朋友)
    In what moments are you often asked about your age? (e.g. at the doctor's, on forms, when meeting new people)
  7. 7.你上次问别人年龄是什么时候?
    When was the last time you asked someone about their age?
  8. 8.你更愿意看起来成熟还是年轻?为什么?
    Would you rather look older or younger? Why?
  9. 9.如果你的伴侣或朋友隐瞒年龄,你会如何反应?
    How would you react if your partner or a friend hid their age?
  10. 10.你认为年龄在今天比过去更重要还是更不重要?
    Do you think age plays a bigger or smaller role today than in the past?

词汇

年龄 (niánlíng) - age
打扰 (dǎrǎo) - to bother someone
回答 (huídá) - to answer
好奇 (hàoqí) - curious / nosey
撒谎 (sāhuǎng) - to lie
隐藏 (yǐncáng) - to hide
敏感 (mǐngǎn) - sensitive
无礼 (wúlǐ) - rude
表格 (biǎogé) - form
反应 (fǎnyìng) - to react

实用短语

我记得上周朋友问我多大。

I remember that my friend asked me about my age last week.

是的,我曾经说自己年轻一点,以免显得年纪大。

Yes, I once said I was younger to not seem older.

一些人觉得谈论年龄不舒服,因为他们认为年龄显示弱点。

Some people feel uncomfortable because they think age shows weakness.

我觉得女性在年龄问题上通常比男性反应更敏感。

I think women often react more sensitively to questions about age than men.

在正式场合,我觉得问年龄的问题是无礼的。

In formal situations, I find the question about age impolite.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。