乌克兰冲突如何改变了你对欧洲安全的看法?
讨论问题
- 1.乌克兰冲突如何改变了你对欧洲安全和能源独立的看法?How has the ongoing conflict in Ukraine changed your view on European security and energy independence?
- 2.你认为像ChatGPT这样的AI工具的崛起是民主化技术还是威胁就业?What do you think about the rise of AI tools like ChatGPT - do they democratize technology or threaten jobs?
- 3.对于欧洲发生的主要罢工(铁路、机场、公共服务),你觉得有必要吗?还是干扰?How do you feel about the major strikes (railways, airports, public service) in Europe - necessary or disruptive?
- 4.你如何看待今年的极端天气事件(洪水、森林大火、创纪录的温度)?What do you think about this year's extreme weather events - floods, wildfires, record temperatures?
- 5.通货膨胀和生活成本危机如何改变了你的日常习惯和未来计划?How has inflation and the cost of living crisis changed your daily habits and future plans?
- 6.对于法国针对养老金改革的抗议,你的看法是合理还是过度?What is your opinion on the protests in France over pension reform - justified or excessive?
- 7.你的国家/行业从COVID中恢复得怎么样?我们回到了正常状态吗?还是永远改变了?How well has your country/industry recovered from COVID - are we back to normal or forever changed?
- 8.你如何看待欧洲极右翼政党的崛起?What do you think about the rise of far-right parties in Europe?
- 9.你如何看待中国在世界政治和科技方面日益增加的影响?机会还是威胁?How do you see China's growing influence in world politics and technology - opportunity or threat?
- 10.你对各国边界的移民危机有什么看法?人道问题还是安全顾虑?What is your perspective on the migration crisis at various borders - humanitarian problem or security concern?
实用短语
能源危机显示了我们对其他国家的依赖。
The energy crisis has shown how dependent we are on other countries.
人工智能正在迅速改变一切,以至于社会难以跟上。
AI is changing everything so fast that society can't keep up.
中国越来越强大,而西方却分裂。
China is becoming more powerful while the West is divided.
极端天气不再是例外,而是新的常态。
Extreme weather is no longer an exception but the new normal.
政治极化几乎使建设性解决方案变得不可能。
Political polarization makes constructive solutions almost impossible.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。