你通常怎么洗衣服?会熨吗?
讨论问题
- 1.你通常怎么洗衣服?会熨衣服吗?How do you wash your laundry? Do you iron it?
- 2.你会用一个应用程序预约洗衣上门服务吗?为什么?Would you use an app to book a laundry pickup? Why/why not?
- 3.在德国有一个行业是“纺织清洁工”。你在这期间学到什么?In Germany there is the apprenticeship profession 'textile cleaner'. What do you learn during this training?
- 4.在德国,洗衣店越来越少,因为大多数人家里有洗衣机。你们国家的洗衣店供给怎样?In Germany there are fewer and fewer laundromats/laundries, since most people have a washing machine at home. What does the supply of laundromats look like in your home country?
- 5.你有没有让衣服干洗过?如果有,是什么?Have you ever had something dry cleaned? If so, what?
- 6.哪些公司特别需要洗衣服务?For which companies is a laundry service particularly useful?
- 7.洗衣店和洗衣服务有什么区别?What is the difference between a laundromat and a laundry service?
- 8.在洗衣店等待时,你可以如何打发时间?How can you pass the time in a laundromat while waiting for your laundry?
- 9.洗衣的方式这些年来有什么变化?How has washing clothes changed over the years?
词汇
实用短语
我通常在40度水中洗衣服。
I usually wash my laundry at 40 degrees.
是的,我会熨我的衬衫,这样看起来整洁。
Yes, I iron my shirts so they look neat.
洗衣上门服务的应用对我来说很方便。
An app for laundry pickup would be very convenient for me.
我觉得能在家方便地订洗衣服务很好。
I think it's great when you can order laundry conveniently from home.
在纺织清洁工培训期间,你会学习很多关于不同布料的知识。
During the training to become a textile cleaner, you learn a lot about different fabrics.
你还会学习如何正确去除污渍并照顾衣物。
You also learn how to properly remove stains and care for laundry.
在我家乡,有很多经常有人去的洗衣店。
In my hometown, there are many laundromats that are well-frequented.
人们常常使用它们因为他们没有自己的洗衣机。
People often use them because they do not have their own washing machine.
是的,我曾让一件很贵的裙子干洗。
Yes, I once had a dress dry cleaned because it was very expensive.
我对结果非常满意,这件裙子看起来像新的一样。
I was very satisfied with the result; it looked like new again.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。