获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得大型制药公司如何影响公众健康?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你觉得大型制药公司如何影响公众健康?
    1. How do you think large pharmaceutical companies influence public health?
  2. 2.你认为金钱利益在人的健康问题上是否常常占据首位?
    2. Do you believe financial interests often take top priority when it comes to people's health?
  3. 3.游说者在制定健康政策中扮演什么角色?
    3. What role do lobbyists play in shaping health policies?
  4. 4.媒体报道在制药公司形象上有多大的影响?
    4. To what extent does media coverage contribute to the perception of pharmaceutical companies?
  5. 5.你认为开药有时候是多余的只是为了增加公司的利润吗?
    5. Do you think prescribing medications is sometimes unnecessary to increase company profits?
  6. 6.制药行业的透明度有多重要?它对公众信任有何影响?
    6. How important is transparency in the pharmaceutical industry and what impact does it have on public trust?
  7. 7.你认为药品价格及其可获得性的伦理影响是什么?
    7. What do you think are the ethical implications of drug prices and their accessibility?
  8. 8.你认为制药行业的创新总是以患者利益为出发点吗?
    8. Do you believe innovations in the pharmaceutical industry always occur in the interest of patients?
  9. 9.像新冠疫情这样的全球危机在制药行业的权力动态中有多大改变?
    9. To what extent have global crises, like the COVID-19 pandemic, changed power dynamics in the pharmaceutical industry?
  10. 10.还有哪些替代方案可以解决传统制药行业对公共健康问题的处理?
    10. What alternatives exist to traditional pharmaceutical industry approaches to public health problems?

词汇

依赖 (yīlài) - dependency
影响 (yǐngxiǎng) - influence
制药政策 (zhìyào zhèngcè) - pharmaceutical policy
透明度 (tòumíngdù) - transparency
游说 (yóushuì) - lobbying
报销 (bàoxiāo) - reimbursement
药品价格 (yàopǐn jiàgé) - drug price
医疗保障 (yīliáo bǎozhàng) - healthcare provision
伦理 (lúnlǐ) - ethics
利益冲突 (lìyì chōngtū) - conflict of interest

实用短语

我觉得批评大型制药公司在公共健康中的角色非常重要。

I think it's crucial to critically question the role of big pharmaceutical companies in public health.

令人震惊的是,利润常常优先于患者的健康。

It's alarming how often profit interests take precedence over patient welfare.

制药公司和社会之间透明的对话是建立信任的关键。

A transparent dialogue between pharmaceutical companies and society is essential for building trust.

药品价格的制定亟需改革,以确保每个人都能获得药物。

The pricing of medications urgently needs reform to ensure accessibility for everyone.

制药行业的创新不应仅限于追求金融利润,更应关注公益。

Innovations in the pharmaceutical industry should not only be profit-driven but also focus on the public good.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。