获取新的中文话题更新 -

你自己注册过电、网或气吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你自己在德国注册过电、网或气吗?经历如何?
    Have you ever registered electricity, internet or gas in Germany yourself? How was that?
  2. 2.你觉得这里的电或网价格如何?贵还是公道?
    How do you find the prices for electricity or internet here? Expensive or fair?
  3. 3.你在热线等待了多久?你在做什么?
    How long have you had to wait on a hotline? What did you do during that time?
  4. 4.你对目前的服务提供商满意吗?为什么(不)?
    Are you satisfied with your current provider? Why (not)?
  5. 5.你换过服务提供商吗?那复杂吗?
    Have you ever switched providers? Was that complicated?
  6. 6.对你来说,好的价格和好的服务哪个更重要?为什么?
    What is more important to you: good price or good service? Why?
  7. 7.你在德国的服务提供商经历中,最好的或最糟的是什么?
    What was your best or worst experience with a provider in Germany?
  8. 8.你认为在线评价对选择有帮助吗?
    Do you believe that online reviews help with selection – or not?
  9. 9.如果你的互联网几天不工作,你会如何投诉?
    How would you complain if your internet doesn't work for several days?
  10. 10.德国的客户服务应该做得更好的是什么?
    What should good customer service in Germany do better?

词汇

公用事业公司 (gōngyòng shìyè gōngsī) - utility company
服务提供商 (fúwù tígōng shāng) - provider
客户支持 (kèhù zhīchí) - customer support
等待时间 (děngdài shíjiān) - phone queue / being on hold

实用短语

我曾经在等待时间里等了30分钟,非常烦人。

I once had to wait 30 minutes on hold – that was really annoying.

我换了互联网提供商,因为之前的太贵了。

I changed my internet provider because the old one was too expensive.

客户服务很友好,但问题没有解决。

Customer service was friendly, but the problem wasn’t solved.

我觉得德国的电价相当高。

I find electricity prices in Germany pretty high.

当我的互联网断了,我会立刻感到紧张——我需要用它工作!

When my internet goes down, I get nervous right away – I need it for work!

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。