获取新的中文话题更新 -

你想去月球还是太空吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你也想去月球还是至少去太空吗?
    Do you also want to go to the moon or at least into space?
  2. 2.为此你愿意放弃什么?
    What would you give up for it?
  3. 3.将来太空旅行会仅仅是有钱人的特权吗?
    Will space travel in the future only be reserved for the rich?
  4. 4.为什么自1971年以来没有人被送到月球?
    Why hasn't anyone been sent to the moon since 1971?
  5. 5.在走过月球的12名男子中,只有6名仍然活着。我们是不是等得太久了?
    Of the 12 men who walked on the moon, only 6 are still alive. Haven't we waited a bit too long?
  6. 6.去月球的旅行真的对人类来说是一个“巨大的飞跃”吗?还是仅仅是一个国家的象征?或者是阴谋?
    Was the trip to the moon really such a 'giant leap' for humanity? Or just a national symbol? Or conspiracy?
  7. 7.你认为太空殖民将如何继续?
    How do you think space colonization will continue?
  8. 8.你相信我们能在不久的将来殖民其他行星吗?
    Do you believe we can colonize other planets in the near future?
  9. 9.今天有哪些技术可能使前往月球的旅行更容易?
    What technologies of today could make traveling to the moon easier?
  10. 10.对不同文化来说,月球的意义是什么?
    What does the moon mean for different cultures worldwide?

词汇

外太空 (wài tàikōng) - outer space
殖民 (zhí mín) - colonization
技术 (jì shù) - technology
飞船 (fēi chuán) - spacecraft
宇航员 (yǔ háng yuán) - astronaut
引力 (yǐn lì) - gravitation
探索 (tàn suǒ) - exploration
进步 (jìn bù) - progress
愿景 (yuàn jǐng) - vision
发现 (fā xiàn) - discovery

实用短语

太空旅行如何改变我们的边界和可能性,这让我着迷。

It fascinates me how space travel changes our perception of boundaries and possibilities.

太空殖民的问题引发了无数道德和技术挑战。

The question of space colonization raises numerous ethical and technical challenges.

我很期待未来的几代人是否能充分利用去其他行星旅行的可能性。

I am curious whether future generations will fully explore the possibilities of traveling to other planets.

月球的吸引力显示出人类探索渴望是多么根深蒂固。

The fascination of the moon shows how deeply rooted our desire for exploration is in human nature.

月球不仅是一个天文学对象,也是在许多文化中一种象征。

The moon is not only an astronomical object, but also a cultural symbol in many societies.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。