你想去太空吗?
讨论问题
- 1.你也想去月球或至少去太空吗?Do you also want to go to the moon or at least into space?
- 2.你愿意为了这个放弃什么?What would you give up for it?
- 3.未来的太空旅行是否只会留给富人?Will space travel in the future only be reserved for the rich?
- 4.为什么自1971年以来没有人被送往月球?Why hasn't anyone been sent to the moon since 1971?
- 5.那12位登月者中只有6位仍然健在,我们是不是等得太久了?Of the 12 men who walked on the moon, only 6 are still alive. Haven't we waited a bit too long?
- 6.月球之行真的对人类是一次“伟大的飞跃”吗?还是只是国家的象征?或者阴谋?Was the trip to the moon really such a 'giant leap' for humanity? Or just a national symbol? Or conspiracy?
- 7.你认为太空殖民化将如何继续?How do you think space colonization will continue?
- 8.你相信我们能在不久的将来殖民其他行星吗?Do you believe we can colonize other planets in the near future?
- 9.今天的哪些技术可以使前往月球的旅行更容易?What technologies of today could make traveling to the moon easier?
- 10.月球在世界不同文化中意味着什么?What does the moon mean to different cultures worldwide?
实用短语
我梦想有一天能去月球,看到那里的地球。
I dream of visiting the moon one day and seeing the Earth from there.
为了去太空,我愿意放弃许多舒适的生活。
To travel to space, I would give up many comforts.
未来太空旅行可能只会对富人开放,这很危险。
There is a danger that space travel will only be accessible to wealthy people in the future.
在阿波罗任务之后,太空探索的优先事项发生了变化,导致停滞。
After the Apollo missions, priorities in space exploration changed, leading to a standstill.
只有6位登月宇航员仍然健在,这引发了关于太空旅行未来的疑问。
The fact that only six of the moon astronauts are still alive raises questions about the future of space travel.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。