获取新的中文话题更新 -

你觉得应该引入强制投票吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.应该引入强制投票吗?
    Should compulsory voting be introduced?
  2. 2.应该将州选举的投票年龄降到16岁吗?
    Should the voting age for state elections be lowered to 16 years?
  3. 3.代表的任期应该限于两个立法期吗?
    Should the term of office of representatives be limited to two legislative periods?
  4. 4.将来在州选举中应该可以在线投票吗?
    Should voting in state elections be possible online in the future?
  5. 5.公投也应该在联邦层面可以进行吗?
    Should referendums also be possible at the federal level?
  6. 6.在州选举中,5%门槛应该取消吗?
    Should the 5% threshold be abolished in state elections?
  7. 7.你认为新冠疫情将如何影响或改变下一次选举?
    To what extent do you believe the Corona pandemic will affect or change the next elections?
  8. 8.在国外的德国人可以通过邮寄投票参与选举。你觉得这合理吗,还是只应该让住在德国的公民投票?
    Germans abroad have the possibility to participate in elections by postal vote. Do you find that sensible or do you believe that only citizens who also live in Germany should be able to vote?
  9. 9.引入强制投票有哪些优缺点?
    What advantages and disadvantages do you see in introducing compulsory voting?
  10. 10.你认为年轻选民可以改变德国的政治格局吗?为什么?
    Do you believe that younger voters can change the political landscape in Germany? Why or why not?

词汇

强制投票 (qiángzhì tǒupiào) - compulsory voting
投票年龄 (tóupiào niánlíng) - voting age
立法任期 (lìfǎ rènqī) - legislative term
投票过程 (tóupiào guòchéng) - voting process
公投 (gōngtóu) - referendum
5%门槛 (5% ménkǎn) - 5% threshold

实用短语

我认为强制投票可能会增加政治参与。

I think that compulsory voting could increase political participation.

5%门槛常常是小党派的障碍。

The 5% threshold is often an obstacle for smaller parties.

在线投票可能会显著增加投票率。

Online voting could significantly increase voter turnout.

我认为在国外的德国人也能参与选举很重要。

I think it is important that Germans abroad can also participate in elections.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。