你看星座运势吗?
讨论问题
- 1.你看星座运势吗?为什么?Do you read horoscopes? Why/why not?
- 2.谁写星座运势,这些人有什么资格?Who writes horoscopes and what qualifications do these people have?
- 3.你想问星座运势作者什么?What would you like to ask someone who writes horoscopes?
- 4.你的星座是什么,它通常说明了你的性格?What is your zodiac sign and what does it supposedly say about your character?
- 5.你认为有些人会选择伴侣根据星座吗?为什么?Why do you think some people even choose their partner based on their zodiac sign?
- 6.星座运势通常写了什么?What is typically written in a horoscope?
- 7.星座运势可能会有什么危险?In what way could horoscopes be dangerous?
实用短语
是的,我有时会看星座运势,因为它们提供了有趣的视角。
Yes, I sometimes read horoscopes because they offer me interesting perspectives.
我相信占星师通常在神秘学或心理学方面有专业的教育。
I believe that astrologers often have a special education in esotericism or psychology.
我想知道他们是如何解读星星的,以及使用什么方法。
I would like to know how exactly they interpret the stars and what methods they use.
我是双子座,听说我是个健谈且多才多艺的人。
I am a Gemini and supposedly I am communicative and versatile.
有些人根据星座选择伴侣,因为他们相信相容性。
Some people choose partners based on zodiac signs because they believe in compatibility.
有趣的是,许多人把星座运势当作人生的指导。
It is interesting that many people use horoscopes as a kind of guide for their lives.
我发现在占星方面的观点是多么不同。
I find it fascinating how different the opinions about astrology are.
有时我觉得星座运势仅仅是娱乐,没有其他。
Sometimes I think that horoscopes are just entertainment, nothing more.
我听说一些人甚至根据星星做决策。
I have heard that some people even make their decisions based on the stars.
和占星师讨论未来和可能的发展会很有趣。
It would be exciting to talk to an astrologer about the future and possible developments.