获取新的中文话题更新 -

你更喜欢写信还是发邮件?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你多久发送一次邮件?
    Do you prefer writing letters or emails?
  2. 2.你在邮件中用正式还是非正式的语言?写信又怎么样?
    How often do you send emails?
  3. 3.你更喜欢收到信还是邮件?
    Do you use formal or informal language in your emails? How is it with letters?
  4. 4.你曾经收到过手写的信吗?
    Do you prefer receiving letters or emails?
  5. 5.你曾为特殊场合发过信或邮件吗?
    Have you ever received a handwritten letter?
  6. 6.你通常在邮件中写些什么?
    Have you ever sent a letter or email for a special occasion?
  7. 7.你是怎么结束信件或邮件的?
    What do you usually write about in your emails?
  8. 8.你是更多地用邮件用于私人还是工作目的?
    How do you end a letter or email?
  9. 9.写信或发邮件时,有什么注意事项吗?
    Do you use emails more for personal or professional purposes?
  10. 10.你曾给住得很远的人写过信吗?
    What must one pay attention to in letters or emails in German?
  11. 11.你觉得信马上会完全消失吗?
    Have you ever written a letter to someone who lives far away?

词汇

主题 (zhǔtí) - subject
消息 (xiāoxi) - message
发件人 (fājiànrén) - sender
正式 (zhèngshì)/非正式 (fēizhèngshì) - formal/informal
亲爱的 (qīn'ài de) - dear ...
短 (duǎn)/长 (cháng) - short/long
个人 (gèrén)/职业 (zhíyè) - personal/professional
写 (xiě) - to write
发送 (fāsòng)/收到 (shōudào) - to send/to receive
回复 (huífù) - to reply

实用短语

我更喜欢写邮件,因为它们更快。

I prefer writing emails because they are quicker.

我大多数情况下发邮件是为了个人目的。

I mostly send emails for personal purposes.

在正式的信中,我以“亲爱的...”开始。

In a formal letter, I start with 'Dear ...'.

选择正确的称呼是很重要的。

It is important to choose the right salutation.

我觉得手写信很特别。

I think handwritten letters are something special.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。