获取新的中文话题更新 -

你更喜欢社交还是独处?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你通常喜欢社交吗?
    Do you socialize a lot in general?
  2. 2.你觉得自己更内向还是外向?这对你的社交生活有影响吗?
    Would you say that you are more introverted or extroverted? Does that influence your social life?
  3. 3.当你期待客人来时会做哪些准备?怎么让客人感到受欢迎?
    What preparations do you make when you expect guests? How do you make a guest welcome in your home?
  4. 4.你更喜欢举办派对还是去别人家?为什么?
    Do you prefer to host a party or visit someone else? Why?
  5. 5.如果客人在最后一刻取消,你会如何处理?
    How do you deal with it when a guest cancels at the last minute?
  6. 6.和朋友在一起时,你喜欢聊些什么?
    What conversation topics do you enjoy when you're together with friends?
  7. 7.你曾经组织过主题派对吗?效果如何?
    Have you ever organized a theme party? How was it?
  8. 8.在社交中,你注意到了哪些文化差异?
    What cultural differences have you noticed when socializing?
  9. 9.在家社交和公共场合社交有区别吗?
    Do you think that socializing at home is different than in public places? How?
  10. 10.你还有因疫情而留下的社交障碍吗?
    Do you still have any antisocial habits left over from covid?

词汇

社交 (shèjiāo) - socializing
隐士 (yǐnshì) - hermit
欢迎 (huānyíng) - welcome
准备 (zhǔnbèi) - preparation
庆祝 (qìngzhù) - celebration
取消 (qǔxiāo) - cancellation
对话 (duìhuà) - conversation
文化的 (wénhuà de) - cultural
公共的 (gōnggòng de) - public
花费 (huāfèi) - to spend (time)

实用短语

我觉得社交对心理健康很重要。

I think that socializing is important for mental health.

有时候一个人独处放松也不错。

Sometimes it’s nice to spend time alone to relax.

我总是努力对新朋友保持开放。

I always try to be open to new acquaintances.

有很多方法可以举办庆祝活动。

There are many different ways to organize a celebration.

文化差异影响我们的互动方式。

Cultural differences influence how we interact with each other.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。