获取新的中文话题更新 -

你相信能读懂别人的心思吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.为什么我们不能读懂心思?
    Why can't we read minds?
  2. 2.你想读谁的心思,为什么?
    Whose thoughts would you like to read and why?
  3. 3.人类为什么会有思想?
    Why do humans have thoughts?
  4. 4.你怎么能说服别人相信你能读心?
    How could you convince others that you can read minds?
  5. 5.如果每个人都能突然读懂彼此的想法会怎样?
    What if everyone could suddenly read each other's thoughts?
  6. 6.在哪些情况下你希望有人能理解你的心思?
    In which situations would you wish someone could read your thoughts?
  7. 7.用思想控制事物是否有用?
    Would it be useful to control things with our thoughts?
  8. 8.你认为读心能改善人际理解吗?为什么?
    Do you think mind reading could improve interpersonal understanding? Why or why not?
  9. 9.你怎么看待读心的正面和负面方面?
    What positive and negative aspects do you see in mind reading?
  10. 10.读心会影响人与人之间的信任吗?如果会,怎么影响?
    Could mind reading affect trust between people? If so, how?

词汇

读心 (dúxīn) - mind reading
人类 (rénlèi) - human
说服 (shuōfú) - to convince
沟通 (gōutōng) - communication
思想 (sīxiǎng) - thought
情况 (qíngkuàng) - situation
控制 (kòngzhì) - to control
关系 (guānxì) - relationship
理解 (lǐjiě) - understanding
影响 (yǐngxiǎng) - influence

实用短语

我相信读心有优点也有缺点。

I believe that mind reading has both advantages and disadvantages.

在某些情况下,读心可能非常有帮助。

In certain situations, mind reading could be very helpful.

知道别人怎么想在他们说话之前是很有趣的。

It would be interesting to know how others think before they speak.

我们的思想真的只是为了自己吗?

Are our thoughts really meant only for ourselves?

读心可能会严重影响信任。

Trust could be strongly influenced by mind reading.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。