你真的总是对吗?
讨论问题
- 1.你真的常常对,还是在自我想象?Are you really right so often, or are you just imagining it?
- 2.哪个‘真相’让你后悔过?Which 'truth' of yours was later embarrassingly wrong?
- 3.你的‘我早就跟你说了’是如何让别人烦恼的?How do you annoy others with your 'I told you so'?
- 4.在什么情况下,明知道老板错了,你会保持沉默?When do you keep your mouth shut even though you know the boss is wrong?
- 5.如果我的阴谋论被证实,怎么办?What do you do when your conspiracy theory turns out to be true?
- 6.当没有人听你的警告时,你会怎么处理?How do you deal with it when nobody listens to your warnings?
- 7.说真话什么时候勇敢,什么时候只会令人厌烦?When is it brave to tell the truth, and when is it just annoying?
- 8.你为当那个‘扫兴者’付出了什么代价?What price do you pay for being the spoilsport?
- 9.看着别人三年后发生的事,这让你多孤独?How lonely does it make you to see what happens three years before everyone else?
- 10.你印象最深的‘我早就跟你说了’的场合是什么?What was your best 'I told you so' situation?
- 11.你是否后悔当揭发者?When do you regret having been a whistleblower?
- 12.是受欢迎但错误,还是孤独但对呢?哪个更好?Is it better to be popular and wrong or lonely and right?
- 13.你多常把‘对’跟‘更懂’搞混了?How often do you confuse 'being right' with 'knowing better'?
- 14.当你不受欢迎的观点突然流行时,你会做什么?What do you do when your unpopular opinion suddenly becomes trendy?
词汇
实用短语
我不确定我是否总是对的。
I'm not sure if I'm really always right.
发现我误解了事情后,我感到很尴尬。
I was embarrassed to find out that I had misunderstood the story.
有时我会说‘我早就跟你说了’来确认我的观点。
Sometimes I say 'I told you so' to confirm my opinion.
当我意识到老板不够明智时,我常常保持沉默。
I often keep quiet when I realize that the boss is not well-informed.
如果我的阴谋论被证实,我会感到惊讶。
If my conspiracy theory turns out to be true, I am surprised.
质疑自己的观点很重要,即使自己充满信心。
It is important to question one's own opinion, even when one is convinced.
我发现有时候不说话更好。
I've learned that sometimes it's better to say nothing.
尴尬的错误可以帮助我们变得更聪明。
Embarrassing mistakes can help us become smarter.
我努力清晰地表达我的观点。
I try to formulate my arguments clearly and understandably.
有趣的是,真相会随着时间的推移而改变。
It is interesting to see how truths can change over time.
相关话题
保持关注
获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。