获取新的中文话题更新 -

你结婚了吗?你觉得理由是什么?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你结婚了吗?如果结婚了,是什么原因呢?
    Are you married and if so, for what reasons are you?
  2. 2.你知道你的父母/祖父母/曾祖父母是出于爱结婚,还是其他原因吗?
    Do you know whether your parents / grandparents / great-grandparents married for love or for other reasons?
  3. 3.现在的人还需要结婚吗?
    Do people still need to get married nowadays?
  4. 4.税收优惠是否是结婚的一个好理由?
    Are the tax advantages a good argument for marriage?
  5. 5.你会让你的父母/家人选择你的伴侣吗?
    Would you let your parents / family choose your partner?
  6. 6.你家人对你的伴侣的看法有多重要?你会不在乎吗?
    How important is your family's opinion regarding your partner? Would you not care?
  7. 7.对你来说,哪些因素决定婚姻的成功?
    What are the decisive factors for you that make a marriage successful?
  8. 8.你觉得今天的年轻情侣维持稳定关系比过去更困难吗?
    Do you think it's more difficult for young couples today to maintain a stable relationship than in the past?
  9. 9.社会期望在结婚的决定中扮演什么角色?
    What role do societal expectations play in the decision to marry?
  10. 10.你有没有考虑过选择同居而不是结婚?
    Have you ever considered living in a domestic partnership instead of getting married?

词汇

登记官 (dēngjì guān) - registrar
伴侣感 (bànlǚ gǎn) - togetherness
义务 (yìwù) - obligation
同居 (tóngjū) - cohabitation
婚约 (hūnyuē) - marriage contracts
社会习俗 (shèhuì xí sú) - social convention
情感纽带 (qínggǎn niǔdài) - emotional bonds
分离原因 (fēnlí yuányīn) - reason for separation
结婚 (jiéhūn) - to marry
参与 (cānyù) - to get involved

实用短语

观察婚姻理由随时间变化很有趣。

It's interesting to observe how the reasons for marriage have changed over time.

许多人认为,婚姻中的情感纽带对于生活质量至关重要。

For many people, emotional bonds in marriage are crucial for quality of life.

我觉得社会习俗在结婚决定中应占较小的比重。

I think social conventions should play a minor role in the decision to marry.

有时候在个人幸福与家庭期望之间找到平衡是很困难的。

Sometimes it can be hard to find a balance between personal happiness and family expectations.

同居的想法打开了以前可能没考虑过的新视角。

The idea of cohabitation opens up new perspectives that may not have been considered before.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。