获取新的中文话题更新 -

你结婚了吗?

讨论问题

  1. 1.你结婚了吗?如果结婚,是什么原因?
    Are you married and if so, for what reasons?
  2. 2.你知道你的父母/祖父母是不是为了爱情结婚?
    Do you know whether your parents/grandparents/great-grandparents married for love or other reasons?
  3. 3.你觉得现在还需要结婚吗?
    Do you still need to get married nowadays?
  4. 4.税收优惠是结婚的好理由吗?
    Are tax benefits a good argument for marriage?
  5. 5.你会让父母/家人选择你的伴侣吗?
    Would you let your parents/family choose your partner?
  6. 6.你觉得家人对你伴侣的看法重要吗?你会在意吗?
    How important is your family's opinion about your partner? Would you not care?
  7. 7.你认为哪些因素能使婚姻成功?
    What are the decisive factors for you that make a marriage successful?
  8. 8.你觉得现代年轻人维护稳定关系比以前更困难吗?
    Do you think it's harder for young couples today to maintain a stable relationship than before?
  9. 9.社会期望在结婚的决定中扮演怎样的角色?
    What role do social expectations play in the decision to marry?
  10. 10.你有没有考虑过选择同居关系而不是结婚?
    Have you ever considered living in a domestic partnership instead of getting married?

实用短语

我没有结婚,但我相信爱情应该是婚姻最重要的理由。

I am not married, but I believe that love should be the most important reason for a marriage.

我的祖父母为了实际原因结婚,虽然他们彼此也有爱。

My grandparents married for practical reasons, although they also loved each other.

如今结婚并不是必要的,因为有很多其他生活方式。

Getting married is not necessarily required today, as there are many alternative life models.

婚姻的税收优惠肯定对很多夫妇来说是一个理由。

The tax benefits of marriage can certainly be an argument for many couples.

我更希望自己选择伴侣,而不是让家人决定。

I would prefer to choose my partner myself rather than let my family decide.

很多夫妇选择注册伴侣关系但仍不结婚。

There are many couples who live in a registered partnership and still do not get married.

婚姻的决定应该经过深思熟虑,因为会带来很多法律后果。

The decision to marry should be well thought out, as it brings many legal consequences.

我觉得不同文化对婚姻有不同的理由,这很有趣。

I find it interesting that different cultures have various reasons for marriage.

有时人们在社会压力下结婚,这并不理想。

Sometimes people marry due to societal pressure, which I personally do not consider ideal.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。