获取新的中文话题更新 -

你有没有在网上被跟踪过?

讨论问题

  1. 1.如果朋友告诉你他或她被跟踪了,你会怎么反应?你会给什么建议?
    Are people stalked online? Has this happened to you too?
  2. 2.你觉得在电影和电视剧中,跟踪有时被浪漫化吗?为什么?
    How would you react if a friend told you that she or he is being stalked? What advice would you give?
  3. 3.追求一段浪漫关系和成为跟踪者之间的界限在哪里?
    Do you feel that stalking is sometimes romanticized in films and series? Why is that so?
  4. 4.如果你是一名名人,被跟踪会让你烦恼吗?你可以交给你的安保团队处理,不是吗?
    Where is the line between pursuing a romantic relationship and being a stalker?
  5. 5.你认为跟踪者通常认识被跟踪的人,还是通常是陌生人?
    Would it bother you to be stalked if you were a celebrity? You could entrust your security team with it, couldn't you?
  6. 6.为什么有些人在关系结束后很难尊重对方的界限?
    Do you think stalkers more often know the person they stalk, or is it usually a stranger?
  7. 7.你认为最近几年跟踪的情况是否增加了,还是只是报道得更多了?
    Why do some people find it difficult to respect the other's boundaries after a relationship has ended?
  8. 8.关于跟踪,有哪些法律措施?
    Do you think stalking has become more frequent in recent years, or is it just reported more often?
  9. 9.你有没有过被跟踪的感觉?
    What laws exist for dealing with stalking?
  10. 10.你觉得社会应该更加意识到跟踪的危险吗?
    Have you ever had the feeling that you were being followed?

实用短语

我相信很多人在网上被跟踪却没有意识到。

I believe that many people are stalked online without realizing it.

如果朋友告诉我他被跟踪,我会建议他们去报警。

If a friend tells me about stalking, I would advise them to inform the police.

在很多电影中,跟踪往往被描绘成浪漫的,这很危险。

In many movies, stalking is often portrayed as something romantic, which is dangerous.

追求的兴趣和跟踪之间的界限往往难以识别。

The line between romantic interest and stalking is often hard to recognize.

作为名人,我会觉得被跟踪很不舒服,尽管有安保团队。

As a celebrity, I would feel uncomfortable being stalked, despite a security team.

相关话题

保持关注

获取新的中文学习话题和功能通知。